PDA

View Full Version : Details On New WWE Star, Diva Disses Orton, Knoxville Responds

Black Widow
10-13-2008, 04:21 PM
- FCW development wrestler Sinn is being called up to the main Smackdown roster to work a “Carny” gimmick. It is somewhat of a nod to when wrestling used to take place at carnivals and the wrestlers would speak in “Carny”, a sort of secret language so they could Kayfabe people and not let them in on the act.

He will now go by the name of Kizarny and has already filmed some vignettes for Smackdown.

- Whether it was intentional or not Smackdown Diva Natalya pointed out Randy Orton’s foolishness when she recently visited her father Jim and the family for a Barbecue. “My dad actually got a new motorcycle, a Suzuki Boulevard, and he wanted to show it off. He took me for a spin around the neighborhood and, of course, he wanted to try to teach me how to drive it. I thought that was a little risky because I had a match coming up soon. So he took me out for a spin on it.”

Of course Randy Orton recently crashed his motorcycle days after learning,despite it being an unwritten rule that you shouldn’t put your career in jeopardy. Other sports actually have things like that written in to their contracts.

- Johnny Knoxville responded to the Great Khali’s recent challenge on JackassWorld.com stating “If this dude wants to start a war with me, then good. I just want to let you know, Khali, I don’t fight the way the other fellas fight. I am at a great disadvantage in the ring, but outside of the ring you’re mine.”

Keelan’s Call:
The carny gimmick sounds utterly confusing to me. It may prove to be humorous and JR might get some could old time references, but other than that I see it becoming another “Paul Burchill as a Pirate” type deal. If a guy had become a formidable wrestler, signed to a big money deal, would he really still be a dirty carny? Still, I haven’t seen it so I can’t rule it off just yet.

Whether Natalya was taking a dig at Orton or not it shows her “wrestling” mentality and that nothing comes before her sport. By all accounts Orton did end up crashing his bike (it wasn’t a work, just strangely under reported and over hyped by WWE).

Also somebody needs to tell WWE that Jackass fell out of pop culture years ago.

wrestlingtruth.com

JohnCenaFan28
10-14-2008, 04:44 AM
Ty for posting.