PDA

View Full Version : New TNA Title Coming Soon, Christian Leaving TNA?, Gail Comments, More

Black Widow
10-15-2008, 11:26 AM
The word backstage at the TNA iMPACT! tapings tonight in Orlando is that the company will be introducing a new championship title belt soon. While the specifics are not yet known, the title belt is rumored to be a "legends" title and will be introduced by Booker T.

Christian Cage's TNA contract is set to expire in the near future and there are people in the TNA lockerroom that are not convinced that he will be sticking around.

Gail Kim issued the following statement on her official website, TheGailKim.com, regarding her whereabouts: So ive been gone for more than a while i would say without saying a word which i know was driving everyone crazy!!! which i dont intentionally do i hope everyone knows. well im just checking in to say im alive and doing well i decided to write a message here instead of my myspace page because i know that everyone here are my biggest supporters and are always concerned about my wellbeing. btw thanks to you guys for the card and flowers. i did receive them and was truly touched by your gesture so thank you again. it is truly appreciated. Im not making any comment about what is happening in my life professionally just yet so im sorry to disappoint. Im a pretty private person for the most part so i dont feel so comfortable just talking about everything so openly. Well whatever happens, just know that i love you guys and always feel your support no matter what and know that i will be returning to the ring soon. Dont listen to what everyone is writing and saying and i hope no matter what, everyone knows that i always give my all in that ring no matter who im in the ring with or who im in the ring for! I love what i do and am so grateful that i can live my dream....xoxo gail She also released the following statement on her MySpace page: "GAIL IS NOT RETIRING! i love wrestling too much to retire :)"

There is a new Shelly Martinez eBay auction being conducted by VelaCards (her booking manager). This auction is for a private signing with Shelly. In honor of Mrs. Rob Van Dam, 50% of the total winning bid will go to the City of Hope Cancer Research Center in California. Martinez has had problems with getting the auction off the ground, which she noted in a blog. She will also be appearing on ScrappleSandwich.com's online show today at 6:00 p.m. EST.

ewrestlingnews.com

JohnCenaFan28
10-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks for this.