PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash Re-Signs With TNA, Sun Newspaper Part of the Storyline

Black Widow
10-15-2008, 07:02 PM
- It turns out that when it was originally reported that Kevin Nash re-signed with TNA, he had actually re-signed and all of the speculation started by Nash was a work instigated by Vince Russo. The idea was for it to be a huge surprise that Nash turned up at Bound For Glory because we were all led to believe he was out of contract, although it seems that Russo never learned from his WCW days that the majority of the audience don’t read sites like this all the time and would have no idea that Nash’s contract supposedly expired.

[Well you got me Russo, but the trouble is I'm going to be watching Impact anyway, it's my job! One I question the choice of every day.]

- It appears the ever classy Sun “News” Paper here in the UK is in on the Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett storyline as Jarrett is scheduled for a retaliation interview in the next few days. In the interview on top of Kurt’s comments, Jeff is also going to touch on Kurt’s comment on Jill Jarrett from Impact.

[And some people out there were thinking the Sun was a credible news source. It wasn't even before it started writing about wrestling.]

wrestlingtruth.com

JohnCenaFan28
10-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks for this.

dx9385
10-17-2008, 06:06 AM
man i was hoping for him not to re-sign owell

DUKE NUKEM
10-17-2008, 06:40 AM
thanks for this read ryan