PDA

View Full Version : Tammy "SUNNY" Sytch Official CHOCOLATE BARS!

Black Widow
10-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Former WWE Diva Sunny is trying to tap into the lucrative chocolate market... or at least her agent is. The crazy scheme involves purchasing a bunch of cheap Hershey's chocolate bars and then wrapping them up in a tacky computer printout. The printout in question features a quick photo of Tammy (see above). Did you know that the back design features a bunch of shameless plugs to Tammy's site, her agents email etc? Such a collectors item, right? Here's what the promotional material says about the unique item: -

Hey everyone!! Don't miss this chance to own a very original piece of Sunny memorbilia directly from the Original Diva herself!!

Due to popular demand, I have wrapped Hershey brand chocolate bars with my image!! This is a great collectors item, as well as a delicious one!

There are 2 different designs..... one bar has the classic Sunny pic wearing the Gold shirt, and the other is a Red, white and blue bikini. The image on the back of the bars is the same on both-- a picture of me on a carousel horse.

One in every 5 bars contains a ticket for a FREE 8 x 10 photo!!

Ebay.com& RHD.com (http://cgi.ebay.com/WWE-WWF-SUNNY-Tammy-Sytch-official-CHOCOLATE-BARS_W0QQitemZ270287278281QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 270287278281&_trkparms=72:1421|39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14)

JohnCenaFan28
10-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Interesting, would love one:shifty: