PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the Vengeance card

Adam Copeland2
06-17-2006, 12:58 PM
The card looks pretty promising to me. With so many matches like - Foley vs Flair 2 out of 3 falls, the IC title triple threat match, DX return match, Angle vs Randy, this PPV has the potential to be stright-up AWESOME. The worst thing that could happen is that it comes off as a decent PPV.

I think they are putting up the Wrestlemania like build-up behind this one, which I think is unfair for SD!, bcoz SD ppvs dont seem to receive a shit from the WWE creative team.

My dream main-event would be an Edge vs RVD Extreme Ladder match, in which the competitors will be provided with weopons as well as ladders, with normal ladders match rules applied. OH yeah, that would ROCK! But, thatz prolly not gonna happen, as there is no need for another gimmick match with so many great matches in. Tho this match would GURANTEE an awesome PPV.

What are your thoughts?

scorpionf
06-17-2006, 01:08 PM
I think it's like they are putting the card together with little thought.

And why is RVD defending the ECW title at a RAW event? It makes little sense to me if they are going to keep having ECW vs WWE matches... I thought the plan was to run ECW as a separate entity?

I won't be ordering Vengeance

Mr Mando
06-17-2006, 01:17 PM
My thoughts:

Edge will defeat RVD
Foley will defeat Flair
Umaga will defeat Hacksaw
Cena will defeat Sabu
Orton will defeat Angle
D-X will defeat S.Squad
Carlito will defeat Both of Benjamin and Nitro

Adam Copeland2
06-17-2006, 11:31 PM
My thoughts:

Edge will defeat RVD
Foley will defeat Flair
Cena will defeat Sabu
Orton will defeat Angle
D-X will defeat S.Squad

Those are ur predictions, not your thoughts. Even if all ur predictions come true, this cud make for a decent PPV IMO. A predictable PPV is in no way a bad one. So, come on ppl, how do u think the PPV wud be?

wcw1993
06-18-2006, 02:30 AM
Vengeance has a decent card, and some good build up depending on the matches.

The Edge-RVD match has the potential to be great, and has a good buildup to it, and we can all guess Edge will walk away with the title here so he and Cena can feud.

The Foley and Flair match makes no sense, it had the potential to be a great longterm angle, but came out of nowhere with no build up and will just be a match everyone will forget once its finished.

Umaga-Hacksaw: Love Umaga and his manager, but Hacksaw should stay retired. Hopefully Umaga will move to Smackdown and feud with Batista, new blood for him there.

Cena-Sabu: Not really much build-up here either, and it doesn't make sense that Cena would want to fight Sabu when he's still got business with Edge and RVD, plus with Cena needing to win after losing to RVD, this is just a waste of Sabu's popularity becaue he'll have to look weak and lose. ECW needs its stars to look strong if its going to suceed.

Orton-Angle: Definitely looks to be a better match than the ONS one, and Angle's new gimmick as the shoot fighter rocks. I hope they don't job Angle because as I said before ECW stars need to look strong.

D-X-S.Squad: Spirit Squad has grown on me, and D-X will forever be one of my favourites. Hopefully D-X won't grow old fast, and I'm expecting some sorta screwjob finish because we all know that this feud with the McMahons won't end until its D-X vs. Shane and Vince (oh joy)

Carlito-Benjamin-Nitro: I don't know why Nitro's in this match, but he's a good future talent. Carlito has the potential to be a mega-star but if they make him beat Benjamin who just recently won the IC title it'll make Benjamin look bad. Has the potential to be a great match.

Ethan Hunt
06-18-2006, 03:03 AM
Edge will defeat RVD
Foley will defeat Flair
Cena will defeat Sabu
Orton will defeat Angle
D-X will defeat S.Squad

I fully agree with your "thoughts" Mando

LG
06-18-2006, 11:35 PM
I agree with you^^^

The Crippler
06-19-2006, 01:42 AM
If Mando's thoughts actually happen, then they would've buried ECW in one night on a RAW ppv. I think it'll be a solid ppv. It'll probably be one of the better non-Wrestlemania ppvs this year. Angle will beat Orton again and I think Sabu will beat Cena and RVD will retain.

Assassin™
06-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Angle vs Randy, this PPV has the potential to be stright-up AWESOME. The worst thing that could happen is that it comes off as a decent PPV.I expect it to be decent just because Orton will be there.
And why is RVD defending the ECW title at a RAW event? It makes little sense to me if they are going to keep having ECW vs WWE matches... I thought the plan was to run ECW as a separate entity?
Edge won the # 1 contendership before the title went to ECW.

Role Model
06-20-2006, 03:40 PM
I think wwe has put a pretty good card out there but once agian they put matches like eugene vs umaga know one wants to see that match. I am surprised they didnt put a divas match either. But beside that I am going to order the ppv and see what everyone else wants to see DX.