PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Leaving Wrestling

bearwear
10-21-2008, 07:50 PM
One of my friends said he heard Jericho will be hosting some kind of Reality Show... and he thinks that signals the end of his WWE Career for good.. I mean we have seen some other stars get some recognition and jump ship, I'm just hoping Jericho isn't one of them, he's always been one of my favorites. Did anyone else hear anything like this?

deadmanwalkin
10-22-2008, 12:54 AM
nope havent heard a thing

but i dont see why he would begone so soon

he just came back like a freaking year ago

so idk

i really hope not

i just hope he changes his look again

i hate looking at metrosexual jericho with his small ass tights lol

JohnCenaFan28
10-22-2008, 03:32 AM
I know he's getting that show but so what? He's world champion, plus I haven't heard any sort of rumours about him leaving, so I doubt he'll leave just for that show.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-22-2008, 06:01 PM
I dony yhink he would leave now although if he does it would be a bitch-slap to the WWE. The strip Punk(their best champ in recent times) n give the title to Jericho, the ratings stink n then he leaves,lol :P

Darth Fozzy
10-22-2008, 07:11 PM
A Superstar doesnt have to leave just because he is doing other projects, look at Cena, he was Champ and starred in a movie, Jericho is work orientated, he cant sit still. He will take the House Shows off for the time being, he is doing this show to further his options and also to get the WWE more recognised in other areas. Jericho loves to try new things and hosting a reality series close to the release of his new movie Albino Farm will help get him noticed and in the long haul, the WWE will be noticed. He's going nowhere for now.

John
10-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Nope.

He's WWE Champion, Why would he leave?

flamesoffury
10-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Nope.

He's WWE Champion, Why would he leave?

World heavyweight champion* And i don't think he's leaving anytime soon. He's got money, and he's happy where he's at now.

being31s
10-23-2008, 11:34 PM
From what I have heard the show is just a side project to do along with maintaining his wrestling career.

flamesoffury
10-24-2008, 01:22 AM
From what I have heard the show is just a side project to do along with maintaining his wrestling career.

Well that makes sense, but the whole point is, he is NOT leaving wrestling.

Will
10-25-2008, 01:54 AM
Jericho left wrestling and tried to go main stream for over two years and he failed for over two years. No one cares about Jericho and I think he finally realizes that the only place he will have millions of people watching him, if only be association, is in the WWE.

wwe9112
10-25-2008, 02:17 AM
Tell your friend he's full of crap. Mine speculate allot of the time then I have to pull out my 13 years of watching wrestling experience and prove them wrong ;).

wwe9112
10-25-2008, 02:26 AM
Jericho left wrestling and tried to go main stream for over two years and he failed for over two years. No one cares about Jericho and I think he finally realizes that the only place he will have millions of people watching him, if only be association, is in the WWE.

Simply beautiful. That speech put Gettysburg Address to shame lol...All hats go off to you!!!

mansionSB
10-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Yea, there's no way he'd leave the WWE now, he's got way too much going for him... That show is just way more proof of that.

Miziami
10-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Show actually starts tonight on Fuse, It's called Redemption Songs or Redemption Song or somethin like that. I saw a preview of it on Youtube, then It's been on a bunch of commercials too. I guess it's good for him, I can't hate.

KarimSux
11-12-2008, 04:32 AM
chris jericho is not leaving, wwe just gave him another world title. i heard about his show but hes only a host. hes just gonna be featured less until the show ends

db show
11-20-2008, 10:41 PM
The reason this seems weird to some, and sparks more ideas that he could leave, is simply because you don't see a lot of WWE talent doing outside projects like this unless it's WWE related, like the WWE Studio movies for example. This is because contractually, these guys simply aren't allowed. Jericho came back to WWE with a far better deal than some others could get, and clearly his contract entitles him to continue pursuing outside projects as he'd been doing during his hiatus from wrestling.

He'd gained too many contacts and earned a good reputation for himself in that business for him to throw it all away just for the sake of returning to WWE.