PDA

View Full Version : Which is the better Hardy?

Black Widow
10-25-2008, 02:50 PM
The Hardy Boys one of the greatest Tag Teams in the history of World Wrestling Entertainment, both Matt & Jeff have been around for many years and have had some of the most memorable matches and feuds, from TLC to Cage Matches..

Matt Hardy Key Feuds:

Edge
Kane
Stone Cold Steve Austin & Triple H (The Power Trip)
MVP
Edge & Christian

Jeff Hardy Key Feuds:

The Undertaker
Rob Van Dam
Stone Cold Steve Austin & Triple H (The Power Trip)
Randy Orton
Edge & Christian

They even had a memorable Brother v Brother feud..

Now which is the better Hardy? Aside from the key feuds which Hardy performs better, and makes you want to get behind him.. Or are both Hardys equal.

Kage
10-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I vote Matt. He can put on a good match and imo he has much better mic skills than Jeff. And he's reliable, unlike Jeff who seems to get suspended whenever he gets close to the Wwe title.

John
10-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Jeff Obviousley!

Even though throughout the drug abuse he has got to a far better place in WWE than Matt.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-26-2008, 11:55 AM
On the basis of in-ring ability I think Jeff Hardy is better. He can do great moves and put pretty good maches. I have never been a huge fan of Matt and am not a fan of him holding the ECW title. Jeff does have disciplinary issues however.

Swinny
10-26-2008, 08:15 PM
Well... as far as actually overall wrestling ability goes, I gotta go with Matt. As far as having the 'superstar' factor, being more popular, and the one who is going further in the wrestling business that has to be Jeff.

Flair Country
10-26-2008, 09:26 PM
If you are going by talent, then I think it's a matter of opinion. I voted Matt because of his maturity level and because I think he will capture more in his career than Jeff will. If Jeff Hardy lasts more than 2-3 more years in this business, I will be very suprised.