PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Talks About Last Night's Raw, Special Delivery Jones Passing, More

JohnCenaFan28
10-29-2008, 04:27 AM
Jim Ross has posted a new blog on his official website where he shares his thoughts on last night's Raw and the passing of Special Delivery Jones. Ross wrote:

- I enjoyed Monday Night Raw watching it from my hotel room in San Diego. It was a solid show with a nice balance of wrestling and entertainment.

- The Cena feature was first class. Loved it. Cena’s return in his hometown of Boston at the sold out Survivor Series will be impactful.

- Young men like DiBiase, Rhodes, Punk, Kofi, and Manu represent a potentially viable part of the WWE’s future. Who will step to the head of the class. Who will not make the Dean’s list?

- Loved Rey-Bourne but their exciting bout doesn’t give me cause to think the Cruiserweights are returning any time soon.

- Bourne has had two great days this week even in a losing effort. I really like this Mizzou grad.

- Mike Adamle displayed his Spauldings Monday nite when confronted by Randy Orton. Mike played on NFL special teams at 5’9” so don’t discount his courage or toughness.

- RKO, new tats and all, will soon find out that the McMahons do not respond well to “ultimatums.”

- Friday Night Smackdown was the #1 most watched TV program last Friday night w/ Men 12-34 for the 2nd week in a row.

- I would have loved to have heard post match comments from new tag champs Punk and Kingston.

- Sad to hear of SD Jones passing. I only met him at the WWE HOF one year but found him to be a soft spoken, polite gentleman. There aren’t many of those types left in today’s biz.

You can read the full blog post at this link ( http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/raw-thoughts-and-other-stuff).