PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Protests Outside Restaurant

JohnCenaFan28
11-01-2008, 03:01 PM
On Wednesday afternoon, TNA wrestler Booker T staged a public protest outside of Vito's Deckhouse in Webster, Texas, just outside of Houston. As reported on Wednesday, Booker T was at the sports bar with Marty Wright (a.k.a. WWE star "The Boogeyman"), and Wright, who was wearing the cross, was asked to take it off by the bartender, or leave. According to the bartender, it was a violation of the bar's dress code. Booker asked to see the bar's dress code policy, which management could not find. Booker refused to leave and told Wright not to leave. Police were called and they told Booker and Wright to leave the premises. Booker said he saw two other patrons at the bar wearing crosses and they were not approached by management and told to leave. Although, the two patrons left the sports bar when they saw Booker and Wright being kicked out over Wright wearing the cross. As a result of the incident, Booker believed their rights had been violated. The TNA star had plans to stage a protest outside of the sports bar, which he did on Wednesday. Booker hopes it gets as much publicity as possible to inform people about the sports bar suppressing people's freedom to express their belief in God.

Source: PWM

DUKE NUKEM
11-01-2008, 04:56 PM
i find that kinda strange that they told him too take it off i dont see how the cross can be a violation to a dress code

sinistrechicano
11-02-2008, 04:44 AM
i never knew bar's had dress codes.

DUKE NUKEM
11-02-2008, 06:42 AM
yeah same here

Y0UR Messiah
11-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Some do, some don't. Hell, some bar won't even let you talk about politics or religion.