PDA

View Full Version : THQ Announces a Future Patch For SD vs Raw 2009

JohnCenaFan28
11-09-2008, 11:51 PM
THQ has posted the following announcement concerning the new Smackdown vs Raw 2009 game:

An official patch to address certain functionality related to the Create-A-Superstar feature in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 is scheduled to be released online for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles before 1/31/09. The patch will allow fans of the leading fighting videogame franchise to give all of their created Superstars full attributes after completing the new Career Mode one time through. Given the overall popularity of the Create-A-Superstar feature and the fans’ ongoing demand for more flexibility, this new patch will greatly enhance the player’s ability to fully customize many created Superstars at the same time.

Flair Country
11-10-2008, 12:44 AM
That is awesome news! I was pissed when I heard that I had to go through Career with all of my CAWs. Sounds like there were alot of other people who complained as well.

Y0UR Messiah
11-10-2008, 01:42 AM
I don't get the game until tomorrow, so for anyone else out there who has the game, can't you just copy and edit the CAW like all the other ones? That was you can carry over all the exp points.

wwe9112
11-10-2008, 02:50 AM
ARRG whynot for wii and ps2? Dumbasses

Kage
11-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Yea thanks or putting this on the consoles I dont have THQ:stfu:

JohnCenaFan28
11-10-2008, 03:35 AM
I don't think the PS2 can download things, can it?

ArJay
11-10-2008, 04:20 AM
I don't get the game until tomorrow, so for anyone else out there who has the game, can't you just copy and edit the CAW like all the other ones? That was you can carry over all the exp points.

Not in this one....attribute points and abilities don't carry over...they get set back to default. and Eel...no they can't download but I'm willing to bet they'll release this patch on disc for those who can't download it off of PSN or Xbox Live.

Y0UR Messiah
11-11-2008, 02:47 PM
You want to bet? The only two they will do it for it PS3 and Xbox 360. WHY? Because they want people to buy those machines. I know, they don't own either company, but if people buy them, there going to pay more for the game, and that gives them more money. Bastards.

whoblehwah
11-11-2008, 08:59 PM
You want to bet? The only two they will do it for it PS3 and Xbox 360. WHY? Because they want people to buy those machines. I know, they don't own either company, but if people buy them, there going to pay more for the game, and that gives them more money. Bastards.

PS2 can't download it. DUH! Nor can PSP or DS. And Wii just sucks in general.

KarimSux
11-12-2008, 03:44 AM
damn! im getting it for the psp

Y0UR Messiah
11-12-2008, 05:00 AM
PS2 can't download it. DUH! Nor can PSP or DS. And Wii just sucks in general.

Don't think you got what I was saying. They DON'T want you to have a machine that can't download. They want you to go out and buy a more expensive machine where the games cost more and they can make more money.

Wasn't even talking about how the PS2 can't download really...everyone knows that.