PDA

View Full Version : Important Message From Pope~

Black Widow
11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
My time is at hand. Do not weep, nor mourn, for I am gone but 4(up) a while. Hold on to that which I gave you, share it in laughter with those around you. For I have landed but for a brief refueling, for the course YOUR Pope takes is far far away. Your Pope smiles as he writes this knowing that peace is filled within, to all within the Congregation, NOW the true test begin! And remember, MY COMEBACK SHALL BE GREATER THAN MY SETBACK!~ The Pope Has Spoken!

theelijahexpress.com

JohnCenaFan28
11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Elijah Burke posted the following on his official website earlier today. Burke seems to be indirectly mentioning his release in the post. Burke writes:

"My time is at hand. Do not weep, nor mourn, for I am gone but 4(up) a while. Hold on to that which I gave you, share it in laughter with those around you. For I have landed but for a brief refueling, for the course YOUR Pope takes is far far away. Your Pope smiles as he writes this knowing that peace is filled within, to all within the Congregation, NOW the true test begin! And remember, MY COMEBACK SHALL BE GREATER THAN MY SETBACK!~ The Pope Has Spoken!"

JohnCenaFan28
11-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Posted Already:
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=142285

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Elijah Burke, who was released from WWE today, posted a blog on his official website (www.TheElijahExpress.com) apparently noting his departure from the company. Here is Burke's message:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM POPE~
SUBMITTED BY ELIJAH ON MON, 11/10/2008 - 00:00
My time is at hand. Do not weep, nor mourn, for I am gone but 4(up) a while. Hold on to that which I gave you, share it in laughter with those around you. For I have landed but for a brief refueling, for the course YOUR Pope takes is far far away. Your Pope smiles as he writes this knowing that peace is filled within, to all within the Congregation, NOW the true test begin! And remember, MY COMEBACK SHALL BE GREATER THAN MY SETBACK!~ The Pope Has Spoken!

nodq.com