PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton talks about hating his old theme music

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Here are highlights from a Randy Orton interview with Gamedaily.com:

How much input do wrestlers have with their theme music?

I wish we could pick our theme music. For the longest time, I had the Burning My Light or whatever the entrance music was that started with "Hey, nothing you can say," and I hated that 0987654321 for all four years. I hated it from the first day I heard it. They even tried to tweak it a bit and I still hated it. I told Vince and Kevin Dunn, the producer, that I hated my music, so they said they'd get me something new, but it was four years. Finally, I gave them a CD and said that I wanted this music, so they bought the song and they played it for two weeks until Vince said it didn't fit my character. The following week, CM Punk debuted and they gave him my music.

He has the music you wanted?

Yeah! He has the music I picked and the WWE bought for me. Then a little while goes by and I said listen, I've been champ for six months. Throw me a bone. The joke's over. So for two months, I kept hearing that I'd get it next week. Finally, I heard it and I hated it. The second time I listened to it, the song grew on me and now I like it. I liked the Evolution theme too.

What is your favorite SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 feature?

I've only had the opportunity to play it for 15-20 minutes, but Create-A-Finisher will be interesting. Creating a wrestler is also huge. It's great that kids get to put their own twist on the game by creating a wrestler that no one else has.

nodq.com

Punk's theme :kemo:

Kage
11-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Punk's theme didn't fit Orton. Burn in My Light was kinda gay, I think Voices suites him well though.

JohnCenaFan28
11-12-2008, 09:38 PM
POSTED ALREADY:
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=142427