PDA

View Full Version : Aniston: Jolie was 'out of line'

JohnCenaFan28
11-13-2008, 02:12 AM
Actress Jennifer Aniston has said that Angelina Jolie was "inappropriate" when she revealed details of her romance with Brad Pitt.

The star said Jolie should not have told Vogue in 2006 about how she found romance on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith - while Aniston and Pitt were married.

"There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time I was unaware it was happening," Aniston said.

Aniston and Pitt divorced in October 2005 after nearly five years' marriage.

"I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss," the former Friends actress told Vogue in the magazine's December issue.

"That stuff about how she couldn't wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool."

'My defibrillator'

Aniston insisted, however, that she and Pitt remain on good terms.

"We have exchanged a few very kind hellos and wishing you wells and sending you love and congratulations on your babies," she said.

"I have nothing but absolute admiration for him, and I'm proud of him! I think he's really done some amazing things!"

Aniston also opened up about her post-divorce relationships with actor Vince Vaughn and musician John Mayer, calling Vaughn her "defibrillator" who "literally brought me back to life".

Pitt and Aniston announced their separation in January 2005 and in the months that followed, the actor, 44, was often seen in public with Jolie, 33.

However, Jolie maintained that the relationship was platonic before the divorce.

"To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive," she said on the US Today show in June 2005.

"I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife."

The couple, dubbed Brangelina in the press, did not confirm their relationship until January 2006, when Jolie told People magazine that she was pregnant with Pitt's baby.

Their daughter, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, was born that May.

The couple now have six children, including 4-month-old twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, who were born in July, and adopted siblings Maddox, Zahara, and Pax.

The full Jennifer Aniston interview can be read in December's issue of Vogue.

-BBC News