PDA

View Full Version : Christian Cage Coming To The WWE Is Just About Set In Stone

Black Widow
11-14-2008, 12:45 PM
As I have been reporting the past few days this week, Christian Cage is on his way out of TNA. He is even being written out of TNA by the TNA writers. They were prepared this time so they made a great storyline move that you will see tonight.

They are having the Main Event Mafia basically take out Cage. And they are supposed to be bringing up the WWE. They are making it seem like they are single handily kicking Cage out TNA.

TNA writers did this because of the big possibility that he is going to the WWE. And is seems like it is a reality now. The WWE are now holding off Edge's return so that he can come back with Christian.

Which will ultimately make Edge a face again. Cage's return also brings new depth to the tag division, which the WWE is trying to build up. Right now it is for the new WWE video game SmackDown vs RAW 09.

But they feel by promoting the tag division more people will like it more and more. There were speculations that Cage would return as an enemy to Edge and they would reunite their feud that Cage left off on.

But with Vickie Guerrero and the Big Show as the big heels on SmackDown, we may see them face at on moment, and then like they did with Jericho they will make him a heel a couple months after the return.

Of course Christian Cage was a big star in TNA and he will be even bigger in the WWE, especially now that he has been in TNA and built himself up as a World Title contender. He may even be a future WWE Champion, but we will have to wait on that of course.

Vince has wanted Cage back for a while now, and it looks right now as if he will get him. Cage feels the move to the WWE would be best for his family, and the pay would be just about triple of what he makes in TNA.

So we will have to see what happens, I'll of course keep you updated as much as possible. But right now it looks as if the newest addition to the WWE will be Christian Cage, I'll tell you when it is finalized.

bleacherreport.com

Knighthawk
11-14-2008, 06:32 PM
I hope Cage comes back to the WWE.

JohnCenaFan28
11-14-2008, 07:18 PM
I can't wait for his return.

Kage
11-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Edge and Christian as a team again? Too good to be true. :D

DUKE NUKEM
11-15-2008, 07:44 AM