PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears: The Magazine

Stunner
06-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Britney Spears wants to set up her own magazine - about herself.

The 'Toxic' singer - who announced her plans during an interview on US TV show 'Today' - thinks it will help set the record straight about her marriage to Kevin Federline.

She said: "You know what? I need to create my own magazine. I need to come up with my own thing and say the real deal."

Britney, 24, also went on to explain how Kevin, 28, is doing his bit to help her through her second pregnancy.

The pop star - who already has a son, Sean Preston - revealed: "He helps me. He has to. I'm an emotional wreck right now. Not in a bad way - just, you know, I'll start laughing hysterically, and then I'll just start crying.

"It's my hormones, so it's nice to have my husband there to keep me company."

Meanwhile, Kevin has got a new job.

The dancer-turned-rapper has been signed up as the new face of Blue Marlin clothing.

A source, who was at Kevin's Los Angeles photo shoot, said: "Britney and Sean Preston showed up, and she told all the paparazzi how proud of Kevin she was.

"The paparazzi went nuts - there was even a helicopter."

Credit: Femalefirst.co.uk

scorpionf
06-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Oh Good Grief... A Britney Magazine?!?! Isn't her horrible music and her stupid headline catching goof-ups enough? We don't need to see and hear more of her!!!