PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson wants imaginative lovers

Stunner
06-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Jessica Simpson likes lovers "with imagination" and thinks her sister has "perfect boobs"'.

The singer-turned-actress - who is in the process of divorcing estranged husband Nick Lachey - has lifted the lid on what she looks for in a man.

She said: "A guy with a great imagination sends me through the rafters. I love it!

She added to America's Maxim magazine: "I love to kiss with my eyes open because I can take in the entire situation and know if I'm enjoying it or not."

Jessica, 25, also revealed how, despite having one of the curviest figures in Hollywood, she is jealous of her sister's body.

She revealed: "My sister has the most perfect boobs and skinniest legs."

Meanwhile, Jessica is reportedly dating Jared Leto.

The actor was caught giving the 'Dukes of Hazzard' star his number at Los Angeles nightclub Hyde on June 2 and then, four days later, the pair were seen getting cosy at another club, Double Seven.

One onlooker said: "They were hanging all over each other."

Leto - who is best known for his roles in 'Panic Room' and the cult 90s teen drama 'My So-Called Life' - has previously dated a bevy of famous beauties, including Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johansson.

Credit: Femalefirst.co.uk

scorpionf
06-20-2006, 11:20 AM
When I read the heading I thought it was going to be that she doen't want another lover, that she wanted to just imagine the perfect guy in her own head :redfaced:

Not a lover with an imagination, lol