PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie/Triple H’s Baby, Flair’s Retirement, Shane McMahon

King Placebo
01-19-2006, 10:56 PM
-- Stephanie McMahon is due to give birth in late July, right around Triple H’s birthday.

-- Shane McMahon’s wife, Marissa, is due to give birth on the same day as WrestleMania. This will be their second child.

-- In a recent interview with the Miami Herald, Ric Flair said he has no plans of retiring. He also noted that he is still “very interested” in running for governor some day.

cookie_dough_619
01-20-2006, 03:10 AM
Its a terrible, terrible thing to say (and please God, I hope it doesnt happen), but Flair's gonna die in the ring! Some of the things he does & the bumps he takes puts some of the younger guys to shame! Long live King Ric! WOOOOOO!

The Major
01-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Its a terrible, terrible thing to say (and please God, I hope it doesnt happen), but Flair's gonna die in the ring! Some of the things he does & the bumps he takes puts some of the younger guys to shame! Long live King Ric! WOOOOOO!

I feel you man, he should retire from wrestling but still stay in the bussiness mabye as the Raw gm or something

What a great Wrestlemania it'll be for Shane O'mac! im happy for him

Straight Edge
01-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Flair is still one of the many great wrestlers that are still around today, and it'll be some time yet before we see Flair actually do the right thing and retire. He's like what 55? and he's wrestling like 300 days a year, travelling etc and it'll no doubt take it's toll on him sooner or later.