PDA

View Full Version : Champion of The WWE Universe

DillonDylan
11-25-2008, 07:14 AM
Just an idea stemming from the Intercontinental Championship Tournament started on tonight's Raw.

I think the WWE should introduce the The Championship of The WWE Universe. Even if it's just a lame way of supporting their marketing term for their fans.

Fan-chosen contenders would compete to determine the first champion, maybe in a tournament or Money In The Bank Match. Afterwards the Champion would defend in matches with fan-chosen stipulations or against fan-chosen opponents. The options would be named one week and the match would be held the following week.

I think it would be a cool way to get wrestlers over, maybe bring back a little bit of the Hardcore Championship back.

My top contenders would be

Santino Marella - because he would be awesome.
Mickie James - because she already rules the universe.

Others contenders could be

Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Edge
Evan Bourne
The Great Khali
Jamie Noble
Jeff Hardy
The Brian Kendrick
Tommy Dreamer

Thank you for reading.

Punisher
11-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Sounds like a decent idea but the chances of them going through with that is very very little. That is why they have cyber sunday to promote fan interaction. All in all its a decent idea but as far as I can see it, it will amount to nothing more than an idea.

Kage
11-26-2008, 01:21 AM
Cena would definitly win this belt :eek:

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Nothing will come out of it. CM Punk will win it though.

DillonDylan
11-29-2008, 02:27 AM
Hey, thanks for the replies.

I also doubt that the WWE would make a championship like this. It's just a random idea posted on a wrestling message forum.

Who would win this belt?

John Cena - because he wins everything.
CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer - they all have strong fanbases
Not Triple H - I cannot stand Trrrrrrrrripllllllllllllllle H. He used to be cool - 1999 Cerebral Assassin. 2007-present King of Kings is garbage.
Vince McMahon - I loved his feud with Bobby Lashley when he was ECW Champion
Vladimir Kozlov - whatever he hits, he destroys. (Ivan Drago)