PDA

View Full Version : Recommend A Movie

Role Model
06-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Reccomend recent movie that you have seen in this thread.

Shaun Of The Dead - If you like English or a Dark comedy you get 2 in 1. It is just a funny as hell movie and a must see for anyone over the age of 13. The comedy is so funny. A must see.

Minority Report - Tom Cruise and Steven Speilberg as the director. A very suspensful, futuristic, sci fi, mind tingler. Story is fantastic and the acting is great. Also features Colin Farrell in it too.

LG
06-20-2006, 06:28 PM
I think I might see both of those

I recommend Aoen Flux. If you like really futuristic movies, this one gives it all. You have Charlise Theron as the main character which is always a thumbs up. This has moves coming from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon mixed in with the Matrix.

Assassin™
06-20-2006, 07:51 PM
^I saw that. Charlize is hot, but the movie kind of disappointed me. Not enough action.

If you like sick and twisted horror movies that have just the right level of suspense mixed with plenty of nudity, you might like the Slovakian film Hostel. I thought it was pretty good.

Slash
06-20-2006, 08:00 PM
If you like a good gross out comedy, you should check out BASEketball, starring Trey Parker & Matt Stone (who co-created South Park). It's one of my all time favourite movies!