PDA

View Full Version : Huge Original Plan for Kozlov

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-05-2008, 10:29 AM
- The recently released WWE producer Bruce Prichard had came up with a debut plan for Vladimir Kozlov that would have saw Kozlov act as a “pay-per-view only” performer. The idea would be to have Kozlov wrestle only on pay-per-views, usually in squash matches, for a year or so and build him up as a main event level heel. Obviously the plan never came to anything.

WNZ

Now I know why they fired him :P

LionDen
12-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Maybe not one of his greatest ideas lol but may have had potential. I do not see why a performer would only be on PPVs and not TV. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when he tried to sell that idea.

cspyke1127
12-05-2008, 10:15 PM
And we all saw how well Kozlov did against a top level performer on a big PPV... looks like they dropped the ball on this idea...

Flair Country
12-05-2008, 10:20 PM
That sounds like a Sting deal to me. Only wrestles on PPVs, gets to be champion. Now that's the life.

Kage
12-05-2008, 11:24 PM
That sounds like a Sting deal to me. Only wrestles on PPVs, gets to be champion. Now that's the life.

Except Sting is over and can actually speak English :P

JohnCenaFan28
12-06-2008, 05:58 PM
That would have been garbage. He doesn't deserve any of that, he is not over and is crap in the ring except for squash matches.