PDA

View Full Version : Victoria’s Latest Blog: Speaks On Former Developmental Talent's Death

Black Widow
12-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Hey MySpacers,

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. We had some time off from WWE, and I had the rare opportunity to spend some quality time with family.

Let me throw out my obligitory plug for my ebay store, http://stores.ebay.com/Victorias-Goodies , before I go on my rant.

I did hear some disturbing news today, which has me very introspective. A wrestler that I worked with when I was in Memphis Championship Wrestling passed away. He wrestled as Steve Bradley. I was his valet for most of my time in Memphis. He was only 32. As I mentioned in a previous blog, it is easy to lose touch with people in this industry. I went to Louisville, to work with Ohio Valley Wrestling. He went to Cincinnati to work with HWA. I can't sum up what kind of person Steve Bradley was in a paragraph or two. But he was good people, who went on to battle personal demons. And without having details on his passing, I can only assume that with that history, that when someone passes at 32, that in some way this contributed to his death.

It is a turbulent time in America. I saw today on CNBC that November was the worst month for retail sales since 1969. Companies are downsizing. Companies are going under. The spanish newpaper that Black Widow Customs advertises in announced today that they are closing effective after today's issue. Several businesses that we buy from and sell to have closed their doors. I'm confident that we'll come out on the other side, but we're in for a bit of an economic storm.

This is what has me introspective. Am I doing the right thing? What am I doing that will help my community get through this? I'm looking for input. So as we go into the holiday season, my question for my MySpace friends is...What suggestion do you have for people in your community to help them keep their heads up in a challenging time? And how do you think you're making your community a better place? Please post your response, if you have one, on my blog page.

That's What I'm Thinking About...Lisa Marie aka Victoria

myspace.com/victoria_lisamarievaron

DUKE NUKEM
12-06-2008, 07:42 AM
thanks for this Ryan

seancartel
12-06-2008, 02:32 PM
that's too bad man the man was only 32.

JohnCenaFan28
12-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the read.