PDA

View Full Version : EXTREME REPORT 4 June 20th

hardcoregamer16
06-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Welcome to the first of many EXTREME REPORT's. This were I give u the results to ECW and I hope ECW PPV, and ECW news this will be like a ALL ECW SHOW NO WWE HERE JUST ECW. Last night's ECW was great, first off Sabu Who will face oh i mean beat John I finally have some balls Cena this Sunday at WWE Vengence took on Tony Mamaluke of the F.B.I it was a short but a great match as Sabu well wrestled like Sabu doing extreme high flying moves like when Tony was outside the ring and Sabu grabed a chair well he put the air in chair by doing a triple jump to Tony outside than he got a table and set it up ringside were he would later do a perfect elbow drop to Tony through the table than through him in the ring and maded Tony Tap Out with the camal clutch. Next the Big Show who I will meet soon kicked Tommy Dreamers ass after Tommy said u want to be hardcore than u have to go though me than slaped The Big Show and well Big Show went though Tommy Dreamer, Big Show ended his ass kick by giving Tommy the Cobra Clutch backbreaker like he did at One Night Stand. After Tommy leaves the ring Macho Libre who looks like nacho in the new movie nacho libre got his ass caned by the Sandman and than Sandman did his Caned Russian Leg Sweep to win the match. Than Paul Heyman or known to ECW fans like me God told the ECW wrestlers if u see Cena kick his ass than Cena comes and says " Paul take who ever u want to Vengence and said my match against Sabu should be a extreme lumbjack match and Sabu said your on. Also Kelly said at the begaining of the show she would show us all of her after telling us why she could not unhook her bra last week, so she comes out before the main event, starts to undress but as she gets her bra off and she has her hands on her boobs a guy came out and covered here boobs and that was no guy thing to do and Sci Fi network would not of let her get naked anyway and that sucks. And now the main event the wrestling machine Kurt Angle aka the guy that made Orton tap out like a little bitch and will do the same at Vengence teamed up with Mr. ECW himself the ECW Champion Rob Van Dam to Beat Randy Orton and the G rated superstar Edge it was a good match not as extreme as people thought but still was good. Heres how it ended Orton hit Kurt with a RKO, than Orton gets his kicked by RVD than Edge goes for the spear but RVD blocks with the ECW Title and hits the 5-Star Frogsplash to win the match. Thanks 4 reading the first EXTREME REPORT. I will not be back till sept cuz I have no computer to write so I will return in sept. This was just a test run to see if u people liked it. Please write feedback thanks PEACE.