PDA

View Full Version : Batista Speaks Out on Chris Benoit

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-10-2008, 02:35 PM
- Batista is on the cover of the latest issue of Fighting Spirit. The headline reads “Batista - “I’m 39… Getting Injured Would Be A Life Sentence.” The magazine features an interview with him and he speaks out on Chris Benoit. He is asked if the guys still talk about him, and if so, how is he remembered. “Nobody’s over the Benoit thing, not at all. No one who loved or knew him or Nancy or Daniel will ever get over it. We talk about Chris all the time, but out of respect for what he accomplished as a wrestler dedicated to his craft - the ultimate professional who mentored others,” Batista said. “The guy that did all those horrible things wasn’t the Chris we knew and loved. We didn’t know that Chris, so maybe we’re in denial. That’s not the way I chose to remember Chris. I despise what he did, but I don’t choose to remember him for the killings and negative stuff.” Batista also added, “He was one of the best people I ever knew in terms of helping others, his accomplishments in the ring, and that’s how I chose to remember him. It still hurts and is still a tremendous loss for all of us. He left a real void in the business.”

WNZ

Y0UR Messiah
12-10-2008, 02:41 PM
That's how he should be remembered. This is why I think that the WWE is full of shit for basically trying to make it look like he was never there.

JohnCenaFan28
12-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the good read.