PDA

View Full Version : Teacher claimed Santa isn't real

JohnCenaFan28
12-11-2008, 05:26 PM
A primary school teacher left a class of 25 pupils in tears when she claimed Father Christmas did not exist.

The supply teacher blurted: "It's your parents who leave out presents on Christmas Day" when children were getting over excited about Christmas.

The class of seven-year-olds at Blackshaw Lane Primary School, Royton, near Oldham, were distraught, reports the Daily Telegraph.

They told their parents who then complained about the incident and were sent a letter by the school saying the teacher has been disciplined.

One father said: "My lad was nearly in tears and so was everyone else in the class - especially as it was so close to Christmas. I thought it was wrong.

"We told him that she did not believe in Father Christmas because of her religion and he's fine now. I found it shocking. She has done it maliciously.

Angela McCormick, the headteacher, refused to comment on the incident.

Oldham Council's service director for children, young people and families, Janet Doherty, said: "We have every confidence that the head will deal with it sensitively and appropriately."

-Nova

DUKE NUKEM
12-11-2008, 08:05 PM
thanks for this Eel

Kage
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
That's really a bitchy teacher right there.

Black Widow
12-11-2008, 11:55 PM
:rofl: a female grinch

DUKE NUKEM
12-12-2008, 02:32 AM
shes a mean miss grinch lol