PDA

View Full Version : W-olf

yankeesman77
06-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Wolf can just fuckin abuse his power just because he owns fuckin Oblivion it's. Gotten to the point of insanity to where he can do what ever he pleases. When I was GM I never fuckin abused my power and he got rid of his Intercontinetal Champion? Why because I spoke out against his policies?

Bad. No wait thats Deplorable but it gets worse. Lets see he pins demonika in a 5 on 1 gautlet match, doesnt give me any thing of a push, and he merely just promotes himself Draven as Champio.n When I knew that BDK's rp was a hell of alot better I read and judged everybodies rp's. Last week, as Wolf asked me to Judge Oblivion because he felt sick of doing it anymore. I chose Wolf as the winner because he wouldnt give me anything else if I didnt and I also didnt wana get persecuted by Wolf as well although I knew your's were alot better.

Kurt Angle only big name involved in that trade heading over to Oblivion and it sickens me, it really fucken does. I am at the point where I fucken deserve to be the GM again. Most you of all know when you were on Raw back in the old LOW, how I was as a GM and I practically did almost everything for LOW when Wolf wasnt here. I wrote the ppv's, I thought of the storylines that gave the people who I pushed new life and greater matches which made for me better writing and having fun writing the shows because of the chemistry that they had for each other in there matches and actually have matches that would make sense to the Storyline in LOW. I gave the pushes to people who actually deserved it and who I saw had the potential to be stars like BME and BDK and Weezer and Tails and much much more. But who, Wolf of all surprises didnt believe have any talent most of the people that I was GM under had some of the best feuds I've ever seen in LOW in Petey Williams vs. Lance Storm, DDP vs. JBL, Randy Orton vs. DDP, AJ Styles vs. Edge just to name a few. Now I see match against match thats not making much sense and no storyline cordination what so ever. Why probably it would just get shut down by people like Chad, Venom, Lion and all the other saps that have sucked up to Wolf.

I would like not to be Banned because of this rant. As I am soley expressing my emotins in this rant and most of the others that I have talked to in MSN as well who are tired of the "Policy". If this is a shoot then it is but I will not stand idely bye anymore and just Let the company that I help create just get overrun by Corrupt, Thick Headed Assholes who can only think of themselves and the spoils system the currently resides in LOW and not the company as a whole. Thankyou for your time and respond if you may as those are my feelings on LOW As I will continue to do my part to rp to the best of my ability when ever I have the time and hope that the next generation of LOW superstars gets realized as well.

DeadWolf
06-22-2006, 06:34 AM
LOW is just a game Nick, it's pretend. Just calm down and not take it so seriously man...it's unhealthy.

Appels
06-22-2006, 06:37 AM
^well put. *reps* Besides the fact. Nick, I've been your shoulder to cry on for the last fuckin year. Stop crying for fuck sakes, and take shit like a man. Its jsut a game, and nothing to get so worked up about.

BDK
06-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Look it's like Scott said LOW is about fun. I mean sure I thought I beat Wolf last week but I didn't I moved on. But when I saw he won no one saw me cry about the loss I figured he beat me but just look at the first match I had with him back before we moved LOW. That match made me better with my rp's and this one will do the same.

LOW=FUN so don't ruin it

Jodes
06-22-2006, 06:49 AM
http://www.monks-diner.com/images/smilies/postalot.gif carry on :popcorn:

King Placebo
06-22-2006, 06:52 AM
LOL Jodes.

DeadWolf
06-22-2006, 07:13 AM
http://www.monks-diner.com/images/smilies/postalot.gif carry on :popcorn:

Heh. :rolleyes:

LionDen
06-22-2006, 07:29 AM
because he owns fuckin Oblivion

GMs* :shifty:

Assassin™
06-22-2006, 08:16 AM
I would like not to be Banned because of this rant. What's the difference? You've got multiple accounts anyway.

Are you seriously ranting about an E-Fed? This is even worse than n00bs who post rants about how they don't like when wrestlers "cheat" to win. When typing that shitty post that you call the topic of this rant, did even notice you are ranting about role playing? Note the last word "playing", as in not real, as in fake, as in just for fun. I know that's what RP is supposed to stand for, but it should stand for Real Pussy because that's the only role you're playing.

Ethan Hunt
06-22-2006, 11:28 AM
What's the difference? You've got multiple accounts anyway.

Are you seriously ranting about an E-Fed? This is even worse than n00bs who post rants about how they don't like when wrestlers "cheat" to win. When typing that shitty post that you call the topic of this rant, did even notice you are ranting about role playing? Note the last word "playing", as in not real, as in fake, as in just for fun. I know that's what RP is supposed to stand for, but it should stand for Real Pussy because that's the only role you're playing.

agree with yaa

Bad Boy
06-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Lol, Nick, didnt know u had all this hatred in you. This is just a game, like Scott said enjoy it. If u dont want to play, many people have quit, so can you. Sometimes we dont agree with the GM's decision, but they are made GM's for a reason. and Nick why didnt u put my name in the people who deserved a push lol j/k. Its a game, so dont whine bout it.

Sunshine Acid
06-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Awwww I see a rant about wolf and thought it would be interesting, but it is about low. Shame, waste of a good topic. I could make a better one about him but I won't because ranting about people is usually stupid.

Nick I am sure he abuses his power, I am sure the only reason he is undefeated or whatever is just because he "owns" it or whatever you say and because he probably wouldn't let himself lose. Also I am sure you won't get anyone to agree with you because firstly you are whining like a little bitch, and secondly even if they agree with you somewhat they won't admit it. So in this situation there is really no use in trying. Also getting pissed about a FUCKING FAKE WRESTLING EFED, is plain stupid. You lost your intercontinental title? Who gives a fuck. Get a life besides LOW, you'll thank me later. I can say that for alot of people, probably including wolf. Ugh people need to broaden their list of hobbies. :hmm:

Nick if you hate how things are being run, the best thing to do is leave it. Find something better to do. I thought it was completely stupid and lame so I stopped RPing. I didn't want to join for a long long time but I finally gave it a chance and it was exactly what I thought it was. Stupid, bias, and a waste of time. The sooner you realize that Nick the sooner you can stop bitching about petty shit like this. Whatever you complain about isn't going to change anything, so don't even bother. I understand how you feel and what you are tyring to say but it is no use. Either stop complaining or quit and think nothing of it.

Angelique
06-22-2006, 02:18 PM
meh.. its the net... its not real REALITY... dont like it, leave it.... NEXT ISSUE

the madscotsman
06-22-2006, 02:43 PM
What's the difference? You've got multiple accounts anyway.

^^right again (damn it)

The Hammer
06-22-2006, 03:31 PM
agree with yaa
Man you are a very agreable person. I see post from you all over with almost the exact same words as this one lol. Just an observation.

LionDen
06-23-2006, 08:41 AM
because he "owns" it
I repeat .. GMs it

I would like someone to show me where it says that W-OLF owns it. :shifty:

Lady DeathStrike
06-23-2006, 08:52 AM
its a conspiracy!!!!!! a conspiracy i tell you....

nick... where i may agree with a few points you have raised i do feel inclined to let you know it wasnt worth ranting about... LOW is a game... if you are losing... try harder, hey you never know .... you may just get somewhere! be happy..... there is enough hate in the world without you getting twisted over this one...

thank you please

Sunshine Acid
06-23-2006, 10:31 AM
I repeat .. GMs it

I would like someone to show me where it says that W-OLF owns it. :shifty:

Well explain to me the role of a gm, and I will probably tell you it gives you pretty much control over everything. Do you own it? Who does the most work for it? Its all the same thing, gm, owner, whatever the fuck you want to call it.

LionDen
06-23-2006, 03:39 PM
Not really, an owner can close, move or delete LOW if they want and can fire a GM. A GM can not close, move or delete LOW. Although W-OLF is in charge, he can not do those things mentioned, if that makes sense. So, stick that in your try hard smart ass and ummm stick it. :shifty:

Do the world a favour and never go into Economics or Business and please never teach them.

flamesoffury
06-23-2006, 03:52 PM
^i will soon take over muahahahaha /sarcasm

meh.. its the net... its not real REALITY... dont like it, leave it.... NEXT ISSUE

:agree: with senora angie <3 :)

Sunshine Acid
06-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Not really, an owner can close, move or delete LOW if they want and can fire a GM. A GM can not close, move or delete LOW. Although W-OLF is in charge, he can not do those things mentioned, if that makes sense. So, stick that in your try hard smart ass and ummm stick it. :shifty:

Do the world a favour and never go into Economics or Business and please never teach them.

OKay since you probably "own" it you can do that. But how much do you do as far as judging and setting up matches is concerned? Not much right? Exactly. I dont give a fuck who can delete it or move it I can care less. Like you just said yourself wolf is in charge, thats all I am talking about. So maybe I am being a smart ass but you are being a smart ass too by trying to be technically correct when you know what I am talking about. Give up on it.

You won't have to worry about me going into business and economics either. :rolleyes:

LionDen
06-23-2006, 08:38 PM
The point is, if i didn't own it, W-OLF would not have it to be in charge of here. Now, would he? Huh? Huh? Well? .. Yeah. I am not being a smart ass when i am correcting your smart assness. Now am i? Huh? Huh? Well? .. Yeah.

Sunshine Acid
06-23-2006, 09:19 PM
The point is, if i didn't own it, W-OLF would not have it to be in charge of here. Now, would he? Huh? Huh? Well? .. Yeah. I am not being a smart ass when i am correcting your smart assness. Now am i? Huh? Huh? Well? .. Yeah.

No the point is you don't do any of the responsibilities discussed (judging, ect), so everything you are talking about has no relevance to what I said in my original post. You by being a smartass pointed out I said owner instead gm, by having to be technical. By correcting me you were being a smart ass. Drop it you are going absolutley nowhere with what you are trying to prove.

shakie
06-23-2006, 09:33 PM
its a conspiracy!!!!!! a conspiracy i tell you....

nick... where i may agree with a few points you have raised i do feel inclined to let you know it wasnt worth ranting about... LOW is a game... if you are losing... try harder, hey you never know .... you may just get somewhere! be happy..... there is enough hate in the world without you getting twisted over this one...

thank you please

my thoughts exactly. I made a rant on him a few months ago all over something retarded, just like you. so shut up, get a life, and if you dont like the damn thing, leave it, ya dumbass.

also, im waiting to see how wolf responds to this.

LionDen
06-23-2006, 10:02 PM
No the point is you don't do any of the responsibilities discussed (judging, ect), so everything you are talking about has no relevance to what I said in my original post. You by being a smartass pointed out I said owner instead gm, by having to be technical. By correcting me you were being a smart ass. Drop it you are going absolutley nowhere with what you are trying to prove.

Ok ...

Well explain to me the role of a gm, and I will probably tell you it gives you pretty much control over everything. Do you own it? Who does the most work for it? Its all the same thing, gm, owner, whatever the fuck you want to call it.

This was what i was mainly replying to after correcting your first post. It has alot of revellance in the subject matter of this thread but in all honesty, nothing in this thread is any of your business.

But I am going somewhere, i am making you reply and waste your time and helps you further show your true IQ of around 70. Ofcourse, someone of your low IQ probably enjoy senseless banter as it is easier for you to understand.

Sunshine Acid
06-23-2006, 11:14 PM
Ok ...

This was what i was mainly replying to after correcting your first post. It has alot of revellance in the subject matter of this thread but in all honesty, nothing in this thread is any of your business.

But I am going somewhere, i am making you reply and waste your time and helps you further show your true IQ of around 70. Ofcourse, someone of your low IQ probably enjoy senseless banter as it is easier for you to understand.

First of all it is a thread on a public forum in which I am a member on. It is open for discussion by anyone, so in that case it is my business. It is anyones that wishes to give their opinion on the situation. Thought you would know that, since you own the site or maybe you dont want people posting in certain threads? In which case kindly let me know. :) :hmm:

Also you are looking too deep into the matter at hand. If you'd stop trying to outwit me you'd see I was simply stating Wolf's great deal of responsibility when it comes to LOW. On his brand on LOW he runs much of it. Thats why I said whatever the fuck you want to call it and I will say it again. Call it whatever the fuck you want, gm, owner, commisioner, president, CEO, slut, ect my point is he runs most of what goes on from the inside. If he doesn't have great control in what goes on in LOW tell me I am wrong, go ahead, but don't sit there like you are fucking smart and redress a word when it is clear what I was tyring to say.

And if I am replying and wasting my time, aren't you doing the same thing? It goes both ways you know. Also find me the banter in thread please, where did I tease you or act in a silly way or anything of the sort. I simply replied to what you had to say. Senseless? Maybe, but so is just about everything in rants or on this forum. As well as you replying to what I say. So lets not pick and choose what is senseless when mostly everything that goes on here is.

As far as the feeble criticism on my IQ goes you can keep it. I won't waste my time with overdone second rate insults. :D

LionDen
06-24-2006, 12:03 AM
I didn't need to try outwitting you, just showing your mistakes was good enough for that. :)

Sunshine Acid
06-24-2006, 12:09 AM
..or so you think at least. :dunno:

Assassin™
06-24-2006, 03:10 AM
For the record, I think being a smart-ass is a good thing, not an insult. I've been called that before, and in all my smart-assness, I found it better than being called a dumbass. :agree:

Shannon: In my bad experiences with admins on wrestling forums, even when you know you are right, you won't ever win an argument with them. When they know their logic has been defeated, they will make one last rebuttle then they'll post something like, "If you continue this, you will be banned." Now, I know a person as opinionated as yourself probably wouldn't stop in that situation, or if this current situation got to that point. Don't take it there. To be clear, I'm not saying LionDen was considering banning you, but I wouldn't put it past him. You haven't done anything wrong, but continuing in this line of replies is not helping. Your ownly mistake was using the word "own" when describing Wolf's authority over LOW. Obviously LionDen owns the entire site. It's not like he leased out the LOW forum to W-OLF, but anyone with a functional brain could still get the point you were trying to make, which brings me to LionDen.

Lion: You were right, Sunshine was wrong. W-OLF doesn't own LOW, but just because you do own doesn't mean that going so far out of your way to prove yourself makes you look any better. Even if she was wrong, Shannon's post was on topic (even if it's a lame topic). This part of your post should have ended the discussion:
Not really, an owner can close, move or delete LOW if they want and can fire a GM. A GM can not close, move or delete LOW. Although W-OLF is in charge, he can not do those things mentionedBut, unfortunately, it didn't end there. You babbled on about how low you think Shannon's IQ is and tried give her advice on what careers not to take. It was immature, uneccessary, and petty, words that shouldn't be used to describe an Administrator. I'm not saying you are a bad one, just that you've made some poor choices in this thread.

The truth is, you are both too smart for this discussion.

LionDen
06-24-2006, 03:44 AM
Ho Humm ... Beginning to bore me now. No one was going to get banned, i'm not an asshole like other admins around the traps and i wasn't trying to make myself look any better, i was stating a fact.

As for me carrying on to far with the IQ comment, cry me a river, it was in jest and was quite reserved considering what i could have said.

Another reason i hate rants everywhere on forums and find no need for them but certain members like them, so i shall take my leave again and leave it to you Jerry Springer lovers. Actually, this is the 3rd time i have ever visited rants here in 6 months lol.

Oh on a leaving note Assassin, it's more owner, not Admin. As an Admin i should be reserved but as an owner, i can ummm do what i want :wink:

Kevin Idol
06-24-2006, 04:16 AM
You should write an RP challenging Wolf to a fight, di...nick. That will teach him a lesson.

Assassin™
06-24-2006, 05:00 AM
No one was going to get banned, i'm not an asshole like other admins around the traps and i wasn't trying to make myself look any betterFortunately for us UOW members, that's true. Still, I can't ignore the fact that you've got that option in your back pocket. You don't have to put up with the members you don't want to.

As for me carrying on to far with the IQ comment, cry me a river, it was in jest and was quite reserved considering what i could have said.
diddo. Those aren't the only adjectives I know either.

Another reason i hate rants everywhere on forums and find no need for them but certain members like them, so i shall take my leave again and leave it to you Jerry Springer lovers. Actually, this is the 3rd time i have ever visited rants here in 6 months lol.You find no need for rants, yet you created the forum and are currently posting in it :hmm: At least you're more concerned with satisfying your members than with own social hang-ups.

BTW, I hate that show. It shames me as a human being to see people lacking sophistication so horribly. The people who really piss me off are the network executives that allow that shit to stay on the air.

Oh on a leaving note Assassin, it's more owner, not Admin. As an Admin i should be reserved but as an owner, i can ummm do what i want :wink:It's somewhat ammusing that you felt the need to underline the word "owner". Did you not read this sentence of my post?
Obviously LionDen owns the entire site.Anyway, stating that you should be reserved as an Admin doesn't really apply at UOW. When you make a post, we don't differentiate between LionDen the owner and LionDen the Adminstrator. We wouldn't be able to if we tried. You're kind of your own boss, but you are still an Administrator and should be setting a good example for your members of how they should conduct themselves on your site. Ideally, an Administrator will be knowledgeable of the software he is using; resourceful, helpful, and considerate to the site's members; and objective, responsible, and trustworthy enough to handle problems quickly and efficiently. You've got these down pretty well, but your communication skills are somewhat intrusive and may discourage members from getting to know you personally. You are a much better owner and Administrator than you are a poster. In UOW's case, this is a good thing. I've been on both sides of that fence and, IMO, an Adminstrator shouldn't be everyone's friend. You don't get work done that way. People should like you for what you do behind the scenes to contribute to this site, not for what you say in posts.

Sunshine Acid
06-24-2006, 05:30 PM
I could have sworn I made like a long post last night, why did it get deleted?

Assassin™
06-25-2006, 12:08 AM
^
Shannon: In my bad experiences with admins on wrestling forums, even when you know you are right, you won't ever win an argument with them. When they know their logic has been defeated, they will make one last rebuttle then they'll post something like, "If you continue this, you will be banned."I left one option out: deleting posts.

LionDen
06-25-2006, 01:20 AM
For the record, the discussion we had was UOW business and i found was not warranted for this thread. Thanx.

That Rob
06-25-2006, 01:46 AM
Yea the only problem I have with WOLF is he says hi to everybody but me.

Well WOLF I say good day to you sir

Assassin™
06-25-2006, 03:08 AM
For the record, the discussion we had was UOW business and i found was not warranted for this thread. Thanx.
Mmmmkay Lion, whatever you say, as long as you know that I know that you know that we both know what I was trying to say. :rolleyes:

(Note the the duties of an administrator and of an owner combining into one action in this case.)

Sunshine Acid
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM

But I offered you a goldfish. :(

M-J
06-26-2006, 04:03 AM
Wolf can just fuckin abuse his power just because he owns fuckin Oblivion it's. Gotten to the point of insanity to where he can do what ever he pleases. When I was GM I never fuckin abused my power and he got rid of his Intercontinetal Champion? Why because I spoke out against his policies?

no disrespect Malone, i really find you the greatest GM in LOW ever, BUT you have abused your powers. now i am not against you or anything, all of the GM's abuses their powers.

E.G:

1. When there was this 8 man cell, you told me that i should write it, and then when DDP won you told BME how about we make it a draw Randy orton and DDP and bme refused so you told me... dont wrry jamal i will write the match. and i didnt know why.

2. when voltage was up and venom was a GM. There was a time, that there was a tournament to determine the First ever Voltage champion. and i won raven. and when the results are up, they made stone cold steve austin the champ.

See all GM abuses there powers and Hey lol, we are all used to it:rolleyes:

Assassin™
06-26-2006, 06:57 AM
^There's more of you people?

LG
06-26-2006, 05:36 PM
I personally think GMs should stop abusing their powers. It needs to be fair.
And I want to say something to Sunshine Acid

You need some therapy. I know what you are trying to do. You are going to argue everything and anything just so you have the last word. You're pathetic.
Let me also say this: in LoW, the reason they join is to be the top dog. And its like they choose their favorite guy to win. Its like when they see HHH or HBK on tv win a title, they feel it. They actually feel the emotion, almost the same emotion HHH is going through when he holds up that title. The reason you think its fake is because you have no interest but you are only one person. You have your own ideas and own beliefs and feelings and you say its fake. But what you dont know is the feelings we get when we win in LoW. ITs just like on TV. I don't care if its fake wrestling or not...the feeling is greater than you think it is. Fake or not. Game or not. Theres a feeling that comes with it and its great ..... thats why ppl play it

Assassin™
06-26-2006, 11:59 PM
I wish my lawn was emo, then it would cut itself.

Sunshine Acid
06-27-2006, 07:28 AM
I wish my lawn was emo too, then it would water itself.

DeadWolf
06-27-2006, 08:19 AM
Let me also say this: in LoW, the reason they join is to be the top dog. And its like they choose their favorite guy to win. Its like when they see HHH or HBK on tv win a title, they feel it. They actually feel the emotion, almost the same emotion HHH is going through when he holds up that title. The reason you think its fake is because you have no interest but you are only one person. You have your own ideas and own beliefs and feelings and you say its fake. But what you dont know is the feelings we get when we win in LoW. ITs just like on TV. I don't care if its fake wrestling or not...the feeling is greater than you think it is. Fake or not. Game or not. Theres a feeling that comes with it and its great ..... thats why ppl play it

You know what?..just shut up. :hmm: You honestly have no idea of what you're talking about. You're trying to speak for the rest of us, and how you believe we all feel about LOW...and you're completely wrong. So let's just say that the whole belief you made is a description of why YOU joined Low.

Bad Boy
06-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Luke you are wrong, most of the people in LOW dont care if they win or loose, taking example of Scott, he plays for the fun of it, it dont matter if he wins or not. Same here, its just a game, you loose or you win, you just play. No feeling comes with it, you dont get soo excited when you win, it just shows that you are better than the person opposite you. And for LOW GM's being fair, they do their job as they think it should be done, that's why they are in charge and not you. They have been unfair sometimes, but they do it for some good reason, not just cuz they want to.

shakie
06-27-2006, 03:59 PM
Luke you are wrong, most of the people in LOW dont care if they win or loose, taking example of Scott, he plays for the fun of it, it dont matter if he wins or not. Same here, its just a game, you loose or you win, you just play. No feeling comes with it, you dont get soo excited when you win, it just shows that you are better than the person opposite you. And for LOW GM's being fair, they do their job as they think it should be done, that's why they are in charge and not you. They have been unfair sometimes, but they do it for some good reason, not just cuz they want to.

exactly. look at my record. dont you think that if i cared about winning i would have quit? Its all for fun. If i dont enjoy myself, i drop the guy. and if i think its unfair, i take it like a man, forget it, and move on to next week.

That Rob
06-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Alright Assassin you don't know fuck all about LOW so why the fuck are you even here in this rant? Everytime I see you post it's about shit you don't know fuck all about.Quite honestly almost every post you've made in rants has taken the rant off topic. I have an idea for you though, stay the fuck out and post about shit that you know what's going on.

Nick IMO has every right to hate WOLF if he wants, I on the other hand think WOLF does a great job. You Assassin have not spent one day in the efed so you don't understand why some people take it seriously. Maybe for Nick LOW is his life, I think if thats the case he needs to get a life.

Yes there are people that do LOW for fun, like me I really could care less if I was a champ, or if I win or not. So Assassin maybe before you post about shit that you don't know anything about you should try learning about it you worthless piece of shit. You are the only person on this site that I think brings it down with your pointless posts, oh I just got another idea maybe one day in the near future you should post something worthwhile. Then again that may be a little more then you can handle.

Assassin™
06-27-2006, 10:57 PM
^Watch out! You might hurt my feelings! :hmm:

Every post I've made in this forum has either been on topic, a response to someone else's post, or in the case of this thread, purposely off topic because the thread's discussion was so stale. Several others in this thread have either specifically agreed with what I posted, or have posted something similar to yankeesman77 needing to get a more eventful life and stop acting like a baby due to some "unfair" actions done in an online role playing game. Not that I am in need of back up, but if you scroll up, you'll see that his fellow e-Fedders feel the same way.
Everytime I see you post it's about shit you don't know fuck all about.Quite honestly almost every post you've made in rants has taken the rant off topic.Really? It would be great if you could give me some examples instead of just talking out of your ass.

I view LOW all the time. Just because I don't rp doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. You are the one who doesn't know anything about me. I've been involved in dozens of e-Feds, so just back the fuck off before you post something you'll regret.

That Rob
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Every post I've made in this forum has either been on topic, a response to someone else's post

Not true earlier today somebody started a thread talking about TNA wrestlers they thought should go to WWE and your response and I quote was

I believe this thread should be closed.

So tell me what the fuck does that have to do with the topic?

And finally what could I possibly say that I would regret, it's a forum you can't harm me and I can't get banned or my opinion can I?

Assassin™
06-28-2006, 12:14 AM
When I said "Every post I've made in this forum", I was referring to the Rants forum in response to this idiotic part of your post:
Quite honestly almost every post you've made in rants has taken the rant off topic.You don't even pay attention to your own posts.

Not true earlier today somebody started a thread talking about TNA wrestlers they thought should go to WWE and your response and I quote was

I believe this thread should be closed.So tell me what the fuck does that have to do with the topic?
First of all, you didn't quote that verbatim. That's not what I posted: http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?p=95063
Second, the topic wasn't even worthy of a response. It was moronic and spam-like in nature. I was trying not to insult or flame someone outside of Rants (on that notion, even inside of Rants) by saying the thread should just be locked. At least 10 other members felt the same way I do because they viewed it without replying. Unfortunately, non of them was a moderator.
And finally what could I possibly say that I would regret,Basically what you've already said. Of course, there are no limits so I was trying to prevent you from dragging this out any further. You don't listen to reason. Whatever, do what you want.
it's a forum you can't harm mePhysically? No. You sure do misunderstand stuff pretty easily. I never threatened you.
and I can't get banned or my opinion can I?Of course you can. What the hell gives you that false sense of security? If a certain moderator didn't like your sig, they could ban you. If Lion wanted to, he could just pick out a random username to ban--it could easily end up being R...J...M. You're not safe just because you call this crap your opinion.

Sunshine Acid
06-28-2006, 04:01 AM
Alright Assassin you don't know fuck all about LOW so why the fuck are you even here in this rant?

Its an efed thats all you need to know...

Assassin™
06-28-2006, 04:14 AM
^lol. Thanks for clueing me in. The whole world makes sense now. :thankyou: