PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Notes

JohnCenaFan28
12-15-2008, 11:19 PM
WWE's Secret Santa for the live Armageddon blog turned out to be none other than Kofi Kingston. Kofi put over The Miz and John Morrison, saying he and CM Punk came up short in their Tag Title loss over the weekend. Kofi didn't say much to note but mentioned he wants to take part in the Money in the Bank match next year and says he has some ideas for moves in that match that would be cool. Other names on the blog included Cryme Tyme, The Miz & Morrison, Fink and Tiffany.

CNN.com has an interview with Raw Superstar Kofi Kingston regarding the SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 video game. Kingston said it was a career goal to be featured in a video game. "It was one of my career goals to be in a video game," said Kingston. "I personally did not do my own motion capture of my moves, but they did do a body and facial scan." Kingston has been fan of wrestling video games for quite some time, and WrestleMania 2000 is his favorite game of all-time. "I would use the Create-a-Wrestler feature to make myself, and fight through career mode with it," he said.

Source: WA

Kage
12-15-2008, 11:37 PM
Wrestlemania 2000 owned :lol:

Layla-Fan
12-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Kofi Kingston has a lot of potential in this business maybe a future WWE Champ