PDA

View Full Version : Deuce's New Name & Update On His Future With WWE

JohnCenaFan28
12-16-2008, 06:39 AM
Deuce is now working on the Raw roster with a new gimmick and is using the ring name Sim Snuka. Snuka is the adopted son of WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, with the gimmick obviously acknowledging that relation. Manu and Cody Rhodes were at ringside for his match and forced a disqualification finish with interference.

I had heard that there were plans for Snuka to be involved in the second/third generation stable with Rhodes, Manu, and Orton, however, there were rumblings as of late last month that he was on the company chopping block. Apparently plans changed and WWE creative is considering aligning Snuka with the new stable.

As we noted earlier this evening, Jimmy Snuka is backstage in Pittsburgh.

Source: WNW

DUKE NUKEM
12-16-2008, 07:40 AM
thanks for this Eel

Infinite Vision
12-16-2008, 09:18 AM
That's good to know. Hopefully he does get in but he first needs to prove himself before they let him in.

tommy
12-16-2008, 06:31 PM
What about Dibiase when he returns? Is he going to turn face and fued against them, or join the faction? That's what I care about...he was the best out of the group...

Layla-Fan
12-16-2008, 06:50 PM
I would like to see the start of the Heel Second and third Generation stars Vs the Face Second and third Generation stars maybe when Dibiase gets back they could do that. Diabiase and Snuka could team up. Dibiase would possibly be mad at Orton and start something up with Snuka.

Infinite Vision
12-16-2008, 07:52 PM
That could always be the case to. Would be nice with DH Smith got involved to.

Layla-Fan
12-16-2008, 08:18 PM
That could always be the case to. Would be nice with DH Smith got involved to.

Yea because didn't I hear something about DH Smith being pushed more?

Infinite Vision
12-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Yea. Vince was mad when he found out he wasn't be used and demanded for him to be used. Haha