PDA

View Full Version : JR Blog: Jeff Hardy, Royal Rumble, SD/ECW, More

JohnCenaFan28
12-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Jim Ross is back with another blog update at jrsbarbq.com. The highlights:

- The Triple Threat main event (I'm Smackdown biased) was one of the best 3 man bouts in the WWE in a long time. Amazing effort by all three men. Innovative and surprising are 2 words that come to mind when describing it. In all due respect, no other bout on the card could have successfully followed it.

- The JBL-HBK business has my interest. Anxious to see how this one evolves.

- IF Bobby Lashley can evolve into a skilled, MMA fighter, a potential match with former WWE alum could be a promoter's dream. There are lots of variables in this equation but potentially this match up could eventually look good from a marketer's perspective. I realize that Brock is one a much higher level, as we speak, but if Lashley hooks up with the right people no one can deny how good Bobby can potentially become.

- As I write this I am in Baltimore, which has so much wrestling history and heritage. Bruno vs. Superstar Billy Graham...the Great American Bash...and Tuesday night taping of Friday Night Smackdown and ECW. This will be the final SD/ECW dual taping for a while.

- Next week we head to Toronto, another great city for wrestling from the Maple Leaf Garden to two Wrestlemania's and a big, holiday SD/Raw Supershow next Monday that is this close to being a complete sell out.

- What occurs at the Royal Rumble will likely tell many stories to what WM25 is going to look like. Maybe old news to some fans, but the road to Wrestlemania really begins in Detroit in late January.

LionDen
12-17-2008, 12:20 AM
I would love to see Lashley vs Lesnar lol

:synopsis
12-17-2008, 12:53 AM
lol Lashley would get tar kicked out of him by Lesnar. And As for Hardy him being WWE champion was bound to happen eventually, hopefully he won't be as boring as Orton. And do I see a potential Trish Stratus return at the Toronto show :P

LionDen
12-17-2008, 03:07 AM
That is if Hardy holds the title long enough, I hope he is not an in betweener.

deadmanwalkin
12-17-2008, 03:18 PM
ya heres to hoping his title win wasnt just like punks