PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg On TNA; Says He’d Break Samoa Joe’s Neck, More

OMEN
06-22-2006, 08:31 AM
On July 22nd Bill Goldberg will be announcing for the WFA MMA PPV show. Today he did a promotional interview in which he made a lot of references to TNA. Below are some of the major highlights.

Goldberg said that as of right now he has no plans to join the TNA roster. He said they would have to work him out a deal similar to Sting and it would take some major negotiating.

Bill confirmed that String spoke with him on coming out of retirement.

He said that TNA doesn’t have a large enough budget to become a large wrestling promotion. He commented on the bad time slot of iMPACT!, the production of the show, and said they need help with there talent.

When he was asked about Samoa Joe, he said he would “break his neck”.

TNA

ClayMation
06-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Goldberg on TNA is a bad idea. Look at his last stint in WWE....he was getting booed. What makes him think its gonna change in TNA?

I don't think he will sign anyways, he will ask for too much money, creative control and all that crap.

But hey, if he does sign with TNA it would definently be interesting....

XXKSXX
06-26-2006, 09:32 PM
I don't like Godberg at all, I don't think that he should go anywhere near TNA. As for Joe goes Joe has more wrestling smarts in his little toe then Godberg has all together. So for him breaking Joes neck I don't think so.

ajs
06-26-2006, 10:27 PM
b.s. !!!!!!!!! goldberg did'nt get booed it was brock lesner & goldberg is 10x better than the crow...i mean sting! take the 1980's / early 90's sting & i would say yeah. also, in a real fight, goldberg would smoke that fat-ass joe like i would!!!!!!!!!!!