PDA

View Full Version : Christian Cage Heavily Criticized By Other TNA Talent

OMEN
06-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Word around TNA’s locker room is that the once considered “leader” Christian Cage is starting to change. When Christian first came to TNA he was praised for rejecting an offer from World Wrestling Entertainment. It is now being said that Christian is more concerned about aspiring a movie career instead of being the best wrestler.

Sources close to the situation are comparing him to Chris Jericho, stating that his mind is just on other things than wrestling. His reputation has been going on a steady decline since his debut with TNA last November.

(Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter)

The Hammer
06-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Well as unfortunate as it is, since I am a big fan of Christian, going to movies is something it seems all superstars try to do.

the madscotsman
06-22-2006, 03:07 PM
If they want him to stay then allthey have to do is make him interested in the business again. but him in new angles with new guys, give him a reason to want to come to work. At th end of y2j's stint in the wwe he said he was begining to get bitchy about things backstage, and he didn'twant to be like that so he left. If you make christian like the business again, they way he probably did when he was in the angles with edge , the dudley and the hardy's then you'll probably find he'll change back.

Assassin™
06-22-2006, 06:16 PM
His popularity with the fans in the IMPACT! Zone has been declining too. That's probably why the title was taken off of him last Sunday. IMO, he was becoming a little too cocky in his promos. It seems like he thinks he is the savior for TNA, or that TNA wouldn't be successful without him. I think he is more than a little stuck up because he is a former WWE employee.

ClayMation
06-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I like Christian, but it's hard not to agree with all the TNA guys backstage....I would lose respect for him too if I were them.

Madscotsman has a great point....TNA needs to get Christian interested again. Y2J didn't get that, so he took his ball and went home.

If they wanna keep Christian in TNA and keep the fans interested in him, they gotta get Christian interested in TNA....bottom line.