PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoaster pregnancy

JohnCenaFan28
12-17-2008, 09:34 PM
A barmaid didn't know she was pregnant til she went into labour - days after being flung around on white knuckle rides at Alton Towers.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1462724.jpg

Issy McMurdo, 21, from Leamington Spa, thought it was something she'd eaten when she went to hospital with excruciating stomach pains.

"It was a massive shock when they gave me a scan and told me I was in labour. I simply had no idea I was pregnant. I just thought I'd put on a little bit of weight," she told The Sun.

"Then when my ankles swelled up I assumed it was because I was on my feet all the time at the pub.

"I even went to Alton Towers where pregnant women are warned not to go on the rides. I was flung upside down on the Air ride at speeds of up to 50mph and hurled down drops of 53ft. So it was quite lucky I didn't go into labour there!"

Issy, a slender six-footer, was still working gruelling bar shifts before giving birth to 6lb 2oz Oscar.

Boyfriend Harry Humber, 22, a university student, added: "Issy had terrible stomach pains after coming to my flat. Twenty-four hours later, our little boy was born.

"Oscar is the best Christmas present anyone could ask for. We are very lucky."

-Nova

DUKE NUKEM
12-18-2008, 03:27 AM
how could you not know that you have a baby inside of you lol thanks for the read Eel