PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Real Story On Tyson Tomko

JohnCenaFan28
12-19-2008, 08:48 PM
I can EXCLUSIVELY report that Tomko and WWE will likely be parting ways in the near future.

The latest update I can give you is that Tomko was told by WWE officials that they were going to be putting him in a full body suit/mask so that fans would not know he was Tomko upon his return to the company.

According to my sources, Tomko refused to do the gimmick if he was not able to be himself. Tomko feels he's worked extremely hard to build up his current character and felt that a mask gimmick would not fit him right now.

Tomko has asked for his release from the company and it'll likely be given in the near future.

Source: WNZ

Yeah it would suck because you wouldn't be able to see his cool tattoos.

tommy
12-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Sounds like an excuse for why Tomko got fired. Maybe it's really he had a horrible match, lied about being injured, and just did not impress ANYONE so they decided to can him. I never understood why people liked Tomko...he sucks.

Kage
12-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Sounds like Tomko screwed Tomko.

legolas4792
12-19-2008, 09:58 PM
even chris harris did better than him after making the jump

ArJay
12-19-2008, 10:24 PM
like stated earlier....expect a ton of Tomko excuses to come of this....this..is clearly excuse number 1 lol

tommy
12-19-2008, 11:56 PM
TNA jumps to WWE seem to depend on the level of success in TNA. (former WWE doesn't apply, see: Jeff Hardy). If you had good success in TNA, you tend to be a bottom feeder in the WWE, or get fired immediately (Chris Harris, Tomko, Ron Killings). If you weren't big in TNA, you appear to shine in WWE (CM Punk, Matt Sydal, Mickie James). Meanwhile, it's opposite for TNA, where anyone big in the WWE immediately wins a championship in TNA, where jobbers from WWE get picked up for one or two fueds then fired.

DUKE NUKEM
12-20-2008, 02:52 AM
^ very true, thanks for the read Eel

scorpion619
12-20-2008, 06:50 AM
I dunno... I saw the match that Tomko had with Burchill and it wasn't that bad. I read somewhere that he botched a snapmare takeover, but there was no snapmare attempted. I think this is a ploy, because Tomko is very talented when matched with an equal opponent.

Infinite Vision
12-20-2008, 07:03 AM
Look around the one minute mark of the match scorpion. Burchill does a snapmare and Tomko basically falls down.