PDA

View Full Version : Hasselhoff Attacks Wife in Court Papers

W-OLF
06-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Hasselhoff Attacks Wife in Court Papers
David Hasselhoff has fired back at claims he terrorized his estranged wife Pamela in a new court document. The Baywatch creator and star filed a declaration in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, denying allegations his ex has made against him in their divorce battle. The actor, who recently claimed the divorce and custody battle was almost over, denies he physically abused his wife and verbally terrorized her - claims she has made. Pamela Hasselhoff filed a declaration earlier this year, alleging her husband had "grabbed me and pushed me hard into a car" during a December 2005 fight. She has also alleged that Hasselhoff broke her nose and called her offensive names in front of their children. But the actor fires back in the latest documents, obtained by TMZ.com, stating, "I categorically deny each and every allegation."
IMDB

The Hammer
06-22-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm going to go with guilty. I mean you would lose it sometomes too if you were more popular in Germany then your home country lol.

scorpionf
06-23-2006, 03:19 PM
This is just going to go on and on and on... "he said" "she said".... It will be neverending! :rolleyes:

Mr Mando
06-23-2006, 03:22 PM
i have 1 word...LMAO