PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Dreamer Blogs

JohnCenaFan28
12-23-2008, 01:29 AM
Tommy Dreamer has posted a new blog thanking fans for coming out to a recent autograph signing he and Layla did in Buffalo, New York. Dreamer claims 750 fans attended the signing. "The store was very pleased with the turnout and didn't mind that we stayed an hour and a half later than advertised so everyone could get an autograph. It was freezing outside and if you came to see me I had to make sure I got a chance to meet you," Dreamer wrote. Dreamer also talked about the differences between the old ECW and the new ECW. As you would imagine, Dreamer praises the old ECW, but then talks about why the new version is just as good. Dreamer wrote: "As a wrestling fan that I am I enjoy every program. Each show has something different to offer. If the new ECW wasn't around the world would not have had a chance to see CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knoxx, Evan Bourne and I hate to admit it John Morrison and the Miz started in ECW as a tag team together. Matt Hardy won his first ever heavyweight title in ECW. ECW was a place for unknowns to become stars in the wrestling business and for veterans to show the world that they are still great with a change of scenery. So in that aspect ECW is exactly the same as it was."

Source: WNZ

DUKE NUKEM
12-23-2008, 07:42 AM
thanks for this Eel