PDA

View Full Version : Thank You UOW

Mr. 2.0
06-22-2006, 09:55 PM
As of right now i have too much on my table to be on UOW that much so. I a football player, a camp councler, boyfriend to a wonderful girl, and on top of that i'm a pro singer and a manger for a local wrestling company so yea i'm really busy. I pratice my songs so i can record them in actual studio this summer and hopefully get discovered. I will never forget you my UOW family WOLF, D-WOLF, Angie, Gary, Mo, Simon, Lionden, Badboy, Darren :'(, adn many more who i didn't mention since there so many. You guys are the coolest people on the net hey maybe when i come back LOW will be the biggest RP company ever lol. So if you want to contact with me my email, msn, yahoo. and aim thing are in my profile because i'll check that stuff atleast once a week. You guys are really cool like i said and i am glad that we moved it together during the good times and bad times.

Darren you can take the lead i trust in you

I like to move it move it you like to move it move it we like to move it move it come everybody let's move it with Mr. Cool for the last time for a long time :(

King Placebo
06-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Good luck with all that you are doing. Hope ya come back soon.

bad_meetz_evil
06-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Same with me, Im taking a break from the forums too this summer. Well good luck Corey, you've left before. And you came back before. :agree:

Gary
06-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Have fun cory and good luck with your music career and just have (this is Gary lol)

Jodes
06-23-2006, 02:09 AM
sorry you have to leave UOW. have fun and try to come back and visit when you can.

Kellie
06-23-2006, 02:25 AM
I like to move it move it you like to move it move it we like to move it move it come everybody let's move it

*dances*

Good luck with everything and I hope you drop by sometime and let us know how you are going .... be good, take care and stay cool :)

Kaz
06-23-2006, 02:44 AM
Good luck

shakie
06-23-2006, 02:49 AM
yeah sry to see ya leave and all. well best wishes from me, shakie that + drop by whenever its possiable dude :)!

Ethan Hunt
06-23-2006, 03:11 AM
Good Luck ma man......and come back soon

Flair Country
06-23-2006, 04:30 AM
take care of yourself big guy.

Assassin™
06-23-2006, 04:52 AM
So if you want to contact with me my email, msn, yahoo. and aim thing are in my profile because i'll check that stuff atleast once a week.If you still have time to do all that, why don't you just come once a week? No one requires you to make 30 posts per day.

Adam Copeland2
06-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Good luck with ur music carrear, Mr.cool-io.

OMEN
06-23-2006, 08:36 AM
It's a shame that you are leaving,But I hope you have a fantasic Summer Corey,And when you feel you are ready to return there will always be a place for you at UOW....
Take care....

King Venomation - X
06-23-2006, 11:01 AM
I will never forget you my UOW family WOLF, D-WOLF, Angie, Gary, Mo, Simon, Lionden, Badboy, Darren :'(,

Darren you can take the lead i trust in you

I like to move it move it you like to move it move it we like to move it move it come everybody let's move it with Mr. Cool for the last time for a long time :(

:dance:

Gonna miss you buddy, you were one of hell of a guy and even though I only knew you through the net, you still became a good friend. Good luck with everything you do and I will be very glad to see you again some day. Don't worry, I will be proud to take the lead until you get back, lol. We will all miss you but just hurry up and come back. Speak to you soon Cory, and again, good luck dude.

:cool:

Bad Boy
06-23-2006, 12:50 PM
:) Bye Corey, have fun with ur career, and return as soon as possible. We all at UOW will miss u.

the madscotsman
06-23-2006, 02:08 PM
don't forget us when you get to the top. good luck chief

W-OLF
06-23-2006, 02:28 PM
You will be missed but not forgotten hopefully you can drop in from time to time to catch up take care.