PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Speaks On Who's Slamming Who

JohnCenaFan28
12-27-2008, 02:40 AM
World Heavyweight Champion John Cena was recently interviewed on the Who's Slamming Who show by his father, John Cena, Sr. Cena said he was pissed off more than anyone else when he went down with injury at SummerSlam earlier this year. Cena gave props to Kevin Dunn and WWE's production crew, saying they can make something as simple as a guy coming back from injury as epic as his return was. Cena also talked about his relationship with Ric Flair, saying: "He's a very good friend of mine," Cena said. "Just a great guy who taught me a lot about this business." Cena was also asked about Mike Bell, the brother of Chris Bell, who recently passed away. Mike was featured in his brother Chris' "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" documentary. "I know Mike personally real well. I know their family real well. This is a well-documented case of a kid who had a drug problem," Cena said. "(He made a) personal choice to use not only performance-enhancing, but recreational drugs as well. That behavior can only go on so long before its repercussions. That gentleman had an addiction."

Source: WA

DUKE NUKEM
12-27-2008, 02:44 AM
thanks for the read Eel

Will
12-27-2008, 04:55 AM
That gentleman? doesn't Cena even try to be hard anymore.

scorpionf
12-28-2008, 09:09 AM
Thanks for posting

tapout
12-30-2008, 09:48 AM
My brother went to high school with either Chris or Mike Bell. Think it was Mike but not sure.