PDA

View Full Version : Kane Stalks Kelly Kelly

John
12-27-2008, 11:10 AM
A Few Weeks Ago, After Kelly Kelly and Melina won their match, Kelly Kelly was being beaten up by Jillian as Kane rushes down to the ring, He then backs Kelly into the corner and pushes her backstage, He locks her in a small room and continues to get up into her face, Until she tells him who she loves. Kane then walks off looking smug, And claims he may not attack 'Him'. Kane then runs down to the ring during a Miz/Morrison Vs. Punk/Kingston match and attacks The Miz. Everyone is shocked since Kelly love the Miz, Kane then tombstones The Miz, The lights black out and Kane walks to the back.

Where do you think this is going? Could this stem into something similar to the 2005 Edge/Lita/Kane war? What do you expect of this and how will this end?

Kage
12-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Well a lot of people are saying that Kelly's "boyfriend" is Cm Punk. Which would make sense since Kelly had a "crush" on him back in Ecw. And since Punk was in the ring when Kane beat up The Miz. If it is Punk I'd be fine with that because it seems to me that whoever Kelly's "boyfriend" is will face Kane at Mania. And Punk better get a legit feud for Mania.

Layla-Fan
12-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Kane Vs CM Punk would be a great feud

Infinite Vision
12-27-2008, 09:44 PM
It would be a nice feud but only if Kane will perform well in the ring against Punk.

tommy
12-28-2008, 02:25 AM
If this is still happening, I think it will be Punk. It seems they may have written it off with last raw though, having Kane appologize, and transitioning Kelly to the Miz/Morrison side of the fued.

scorpionf
12-28-2008, 09:12 AM
I am hoping for a CM Pink/Kane match at Wrestlemania... But nearly 3 months is a long time to be dragging on this storyline, because Kelly Kelly can be really boring...

Dilph
12-28-2008, 05:57 PM
I just do not think Kane can hold up his end of a WM match with CM Punk. Have Punk feud with Jericho. Man they can put on a match.

As for the Kelly Kelly storyline....I do not care as long as it keeps her from wrestling.

Xan20
12-30-2008, 12:23 AM
I'm tired of Kane's feuds on RAW involving in him stalking a woman.

wwe9112
12-30-2008, 01:32 AM
HAHa, I love this, I think they could get a 'lil edgy with it and have him slap her or punch her when he goes though one of his swings. Maybe keep her captive for a while as he feuds with a couple of people leading into Mania have Kane face CM Punk and Kofi, with someone else to try to release Kelly.

Will
12-30-2008, 02:00 AM
HAHa, I love this, I think they could get a 'lil edgy with it and have him slap her or punch her when he goes though one of his swings. Maybe keep her captive for a while as he feuds with a couple of people leading into Mania have Kane face CM Punk and Kofi, with someone else to try to release Kelly.

making sure I read this right, you think that a storyline where someone is kidnapped for three months would work?

John
12-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Well, This whole storyline ended out rubbish.

We found out it was Orton and now i'm astonished it's ended so quick. wow.

Kage
12-31-2008, 01:47 AM
^^ No way it's over. I think Kane might join up with Dibiase and Manu to feud with Legacy.

John
12-31-2008, 07:28 AM
^ Why Manu?

And if so, it would be:
Manu, Dibiase and Kane Vs. Orton, Rhodes and Snuka?

Persoanlly, I think Kelly's out of this now.

Kage
12-31-2008, 05:55 PM
^Because Manu lost his match so Orton won't let him join Legacy.

John
01-01-2009, 08:37 AM
^Because Manu lost his match so Orton won't let him join Legacy.

I saw most of raw, never saw that. Didn't Manu and Orton be best buddys or something?

Manu, Dibiase and Kane Vs. Orton, Rhodes and Snuka looks the best bet.