PDA

View Full Version : Sick Goody misses panto shows

John
12-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Sick Goody misses panto shows

Jade Goody has reportedly missed a number of panto shows because she is too ill to appear.

The reality TV star had decided to go ahead with her plans to perform in a production of Snow White at Lincoln's Theatre Royal, despite being diagnosed with cancer earlier in the year.

However, The People claims that Goody has not played her role as the Wicked Queen since December 23.

Yesterday, a theatre boss informed one fan: "Jade has been in hospital over Christmas and it's on a day-to-day basis if she can come or not. We thought she was due back today - but she is still not well."

A spokesman for the star explained: "She has flu like a lot of the country. The cancer treatment is going well but obviously affects her in different ways."

Last weekend, Goody insisted that she would be able to fulfil her commitment to the role.

She said at the time: "I've got an understudy but I'm hoping I can get through. I've scheduled my treatments for Mondays when the show isn't on and I just sleep all the time I'm not on-stage."

-DigitalSpy.

JohnCenaFan28
12-30-2008, 12:27 AM
TY