PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Women's Champion Chyna Speaks

Black Widow
12-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Former WWE Women's Champion Chyna is doing some serious damage control after her news-worthy weekend of madness. The former Playmate released the following statement through her Official Website. Here's what she had to say on her chaotic birthday weekend: -

I just want to address all my fans who have been calling and sending me such wonderful messages.

On Friday night, after the LOVECHILD video shoot I went out with a couple of friends to celebrate the end of a great shoot and my birthday. We had a couple of drinks and much to my embarrassment I forgot that I was taking a medication that DOES NOT mix with alcohol at all. OOPS!!!

We made it to my house were I proceeded to black out and fall into my mirrored closet doors. OUCH!!! I got some minor cuts and bruises on my arms and legs which must have looked pretty bad to my friends because they panicked and called 911. (To them I apologize.). I spent about half the day Saturday at St. Joseph’s Hospital emergency room and was released by the doctor’s without being admitted to the hospital. The psych evaluation was done and they let me out anyway. MY BAD!!!

I’m fine and just a little embarrassed. I’ll be hanging with my friends through the New Year and be appearing in a feature film I just wrapped as well as the LOVECHILD video in early 2009. I’m putting the finishing touches on my 2nd book. Look for the release in late 2009.

Sincerely,
CHYNA

P.S. All you kids out there, PLEASE read the label on the bottle if you are prescribed medicine from your doctor.

RHD.com

JohnCenaFan28
12-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks for this.