PDA

View Full Version : Christian To WWE Update Inside

JohnCenaFan28
12-29-2008, 11:11 PM
It definitely appears that Christian Cage is returning to World Wrestling Entertainment after spending the past three years in TNA. There have already been talks of holding a match between Christian & Jeff Hardy at WrestleMania 25, reports ProWrestling.NET. Cage could be revealed as the mystery person in the storyline of who attacked Jeff Hardy on the morning of last month's Survivor Series pay-per-view although that could change as there have been numerous ideas brought up in recent weeks including Matt Hardy being revealed as the attacker. Still no word yet on when he'll make his official return to WWE.

Source: WNZ

flamesoffury
12-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Matt as the attacker? That's just stupid. I'd prefer it to be Christian. He's a better heel than a face.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
12-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Matt as the attacker? That's just stupid. I'd prefer it to be Christian. He's a better heel than a face.

I agree, with Matt they would have to think about motives, e.g. Jealously etc. and Matt is an OK Heel but many know him as a long term face, Whereas Cage you have a natural Heel and motives due to Cage wanting something he has never gotten etc.

Kage
12-29-2008, 11:19 PM
I think Matt vs Jeff would be a helluv a lot better than Christian vs Jeff.

DUKE NUKEM
12-30-2008, 07:47 AM
thanks for the the update Eel