PDA

View Full Version : Kingston: Now I want a Robe

JohnCenaFan28
12-30-2008, 06:13 PM
BY now you’ve had the chance to digest our Golden Robe Wrestling Award nominees and read our thoughts on who should win the gongs.

But we thought you’d also like to hear from someone in the thick of the action – WWE superstar Kofi Kingston.

Here, the former tag team and intercontinental champion gives us his Robe picks and makes a pitch for himself to add to his title haul by walking off with one of his own...

Wrestler Of The Year: John Cena – Cena has had injuries and neck surgery in 2008, but returned even stronger every time – most recently winning the championship in his first match back.

John is a phenomenal competitor and a phenomenal athlete – so I’d have to go for him.

Best Entrant To The WWE: Kofi Kingston – I’ll nominate myself. Why not? It’s been a great year.

Favourite Feud Of 2008: Chris Jericho v Shawn Michaels – This was a really deep feud that went beyond wrestling.

There were a lot of emotions behind it – inside and outside the ring.

Most Memorable Moment: Ric Flair retires over WrestleMania weekend – I was in Florida for WrestleMania and the way that Shawn Michaels beat Ric Flair, and the look on both their faces, was very emotional.

It was the end of an era.

Best Non-WWE Wrestler: Kurt Angle – There are so many good wrestlers out there, it’s hard to pick. But Kurt is the one I’d most like a match with.

Source: The Sun