PDA

View Full Version : LND Forums *reminiscing the past lol*

HAYGUISE
12-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Ok so I was going through some old bookmarks and some stuff on my computer and I found some things about this site (LND). those things led me here. I can recall this site came from LND, sort of.

I was talking to another member who also remembers the site LND. Does anybody here remember it? I can recall the original staff of this site once were a part of that forum.

So roll call everybody. Who remembers the IWC back in 2004-2006? Anybody here from long dead LND?

Reminisce old wrestling forums :D

flamesoffury
12-30-2008, 06:48 PM
i barely remember lnd.. i forgot who the staff was but i do remember troy, sabre, etc.. some of those guys still go on forums.. just not this one.

Kellie
12-30-2008, 10:40 PM
^ as per usual you get your forums mixed up, Troy and Sabre werent members that I know of

LND died a painful death when Lion left, UOW was born and has been going 3 years now, there are still some "sane' LND'ers here

Slash
12-31-2008, 03:38 AM
Yeah I remember LND & some members are harder to forget than others, Stryder, Sora, Jay, Shakie (actually, I've been here that long, they may have been part of this forum! My memory's not what it used to be!) they're the only members that I can think of that aren't still around here!