PDA

View Full Version : A Section in Chillout Zone

Ethan Hunt
06-23-2006, 07:24 AM
I would suggest to start a section named "Lifestyle" in the Chill out zone . It shall contain Health Tips, Beauty Tips, Fitness, Sexuality Concerns and all other such stuff.

W-OLF
06-23-2006, 07:34 PM
It could also be a sub forum of Off Topic . And thats not a bad idea especially if it catches on lol.

Ethan Hunt
06-24-2006, 12:26 AM
yeah....no probs. IMO it will rock. lol

Angelique
06-24-2006, 12:44 AM
yeah it would be cool... not really sure bout the Sexuality since young kids do peruse the site...

King Venomation - X
06-24-2006, 12:45 AM
I seriously doubt it will catch on and not really a good idea but it's the admin's decision not ours.

Ethan Hunt
06-24-2006, 12:50 AM
yeah it would be cool... not really sure bout the Sexuality since young kids do peruse the site...

Agree......but Children are educated bout Sex and Sexuality from 9 yrs of age. Also.....Sexuality section on UOW would feature Sexual Concerns, problems and some genuine FAQs which will guide them and keep them informed......and would not lead them to a wrong path IMO

Assassin™
06-24-2006, 05:48 AM
The very last purpose this site is suppose to serve is telling people what "path" to take in life. Besides, most members here don't respond to well to being told what to do. Even if these are just suggestions, it wouldn't be very popular here.

Besides, this is a wrestling site. We already have an Off Topic forum. I think beauty tips would be a little too much off topic for the average wrestling fan that comes here.

Angelique
06-24-2006, 06:16 PM
We do alot more then just talk bout wrestling.

As for the sexuality topic... I really don't think that would be helpful for UOW. Yeah they do learn bout it in grade school, but it is taught by professionals. I know darn well I am no in place to give anyone advice bout sex because of the choices myself I have made. It should be given by people who know what they are talking bout.

Bad Boy
06-24-2006, 09:21 PM
I think it would be good, but dont go to the sexuality and things, we dont have proffesional's in that field. But making it for Health and Beauty tips might work. But before making it we should have someone who will make posts there, atlast that forum shouldnt remain empty most of the time.

Assassin™
06-25-2006, 12:01 AM
We do alot more then just talk bout wrestling.
Come on. You know I know that. Most of my posts are in Off Topic or Rants, but this site was created primarily for discussing pro wrestling. The non-pro wrestling forums are just extra benefits. The word "wrestling" is in the name of the site. You can't deny that wrestling is what is to be expected for us to talk about. Like I said, having a separate forum for beauty tips and sexual concerns is just too far off the topic of wrestling for this site. We have to stay focused on our primary goals, but there is nothing stopping someone from posting a question about exercising or beauty tips in the Off Topic forum. Having a separate forum specifically for those topics is unnecessary, unwonted, and ill-fitting for this site's atmosphere.

Ethan Hunt
06-25-2006, 01:16 PM
I think it would be good, but dont go to the sexuality and things, we dont have proffesional's in that field. But making it for Health and Beauty tips might work. But before making it we should have someone who will make posts there, atlast that forum shouldnt remain empty most of the time.

I will definately post there daily.