PDA

View Full Version : Bob Holly’s Health Situation, WWE Magazine Changes, More

OMEN
06-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Credit: PWInsider.com

-
WWE is taking a big change in the editorial direction when WWE consolidates their magazines into the new WWE Magazine starting next month. Taking their cue from Maxim and similar "lifestyle magazines", the Magazine will follow the Superstars around "so you don't have to" (as their tag line will read) featuring photo shoots with humorous captions and articles that will incorporate real life trends and historical facts alongside WWE personalities.

- Joey Styles recently commented on the current direction that ECW is taking on it’s second week on ECW On Sci Fi. He had the following comments to say on their site:

"I would just like to go on record as saying that I loved this week's episode of ECW on SciFi as much as I hated last week's premier. In fact, I feel that this week's episode of ECW is almost ( I say almost because I hate fireworks at wrestling shows and I always will) exactly what the NEW ECW needs to be in order for ECW to eventually be as strong a brand as RAW is in terms of worldwide television ratings, pay-per-view buys and live event ticket sales."

- Helping out backstage at the Deep South Wrestling TV Taping tonight was Bob Holly. All things considered, Holly was said to look pretty healthy. It's good to hear he's finally getting around after all the months of battling his staph infection. Greg Gagne, ECW ref Mike Posey, Freakin' Deacon (aka Fake Kane), and Mike Knox were also at the taping.

shakie
06-23-2006, 02:40 PM
good to hear about bob.

Mr Mando
06-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks OMEN

kane_rules_all
06-26-2006, 01:03 AM
hope bob keeps getting better.