PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler On Jeff Hardy/WrestleMania

Black Widow
01-02-2009, 05:27 PM
- Believe it or not, one direction WWE is going for at the Royal Rumble is to have Christian Cage make his return and cost Jeff Hardy the WWE Championship in the match with Edge. The idea would be to have Jeff not look weak and earn the WWE Title shot for WrestleMania 25, likely at No Way Out but then give it up for a match with Christian Cage. Yes, give it up. The plan has Christian Cage screwing Hardy enough times and building heat with him bad enough that Hardy wants the match with him at WrestleMania 25 regardless. Triple H factors into the plan somehow as he is slated to face Edge for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 25.

As we always say and as Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer notes with the above news, things are always changing in WWE, sometimes day to day but this is one direction they are looking to go with. These plans will more than likely change as well but Jeff Hardy is set for a feud with Christian, who is returning to WWE. At one point they wanted to put a stipulation on the Hardy and Edge match at Royal Rumble but Vince nixed it.

Whether or not Triple H will win the WWE Title at WrestleMania is anyone’s guess, but he hasn’t had a victory at WrestleMania since WrestleMania 19 when he defended the World Heavyweight Title against Booker T. He’s lost every year except when he was out with injury, so you could say he’s due.

- Wrestling Observer

Bad Boy
01-02-2009, 07:26 PM
hmm, i wud like a Jeff/Cage feud, could be interesting...

flamesoffury
01-02-2009, 08:18 PM
HHH in the main event of Wrestlemania is the same as Cena in the main event at Wrestlemania.. whether he wins or loses..

WM 24 - lost to Randy Orton
WM 23 - injured
WM 22 - lost to John Cena
WM 21 - lost to Batista
WM 20 - lost to Benoit
WM 19 - won against Booker T

Am i the only person tired of seeing hhh main event wrestlemania? I'd rather see Jeff vs Christian for the wwe title as the main event.

jeff_hardy_rocks
01-02-2009, 09:51 PM
i dont want to see jeff lose the title because he has worked so long to get it..it took him over 10 years to make it to that point unlike HHH or Cena where it took under 3 years to grab the belt. if he were to lose the title i would like him to win it back at wrestlemania or before and then defend at wrestlemania..yes a christian/hardy feud would be interesting but keep the belt on or close to jeff

JohnCenaFan28
01-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Faster they get the title off of him the better, Edge vs HHH will be an amazing main event.

Kage
01-03-2009, 12:23 AM
I really don't see Jeff Hardy main eventing Mania, but I'd rather see Hardy vs Hardy instead of Hardy vs Christian.

tommy
01-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Faster they get the title off of him the faster, Edge vs HHH will be an amazing main event.

How can you not like Jeff Hardy? That just blows my mind. Triple H does NOT need to hold the belt again. You can say all you want about Cena, but at least he's entertaining on his own. The only time I like Trips is when he's in DX...otherwise, boring.

JohnCenaFan28
01-03-2009, 03:41 AM
^ Who said I wanted Triple H to hold the title again? I don't like Jeff because his ring work is at best decent minus the spot monkey stuff and his promos make me want to watch an infomercial they are that bad. I'll admit that his time with the company is what this current title win should be about, simply paying him back for the amount of time he spent in the company. If it were not for that, he doesn't deserve anything above the IC Title. Anyway, hopefully Edge will keep his title through WM25.

tommy
01-03-2009, 06:37 PM
I think Jeff has vastly improved on the mic, and his matches are always very entertaining. He has improved to main event level, IMO.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-04-2009, 03:34 PM
TripleH will b in the main event again n Hardy will lose the title.................i feared this wud happen they did it to rey,punk n nw maybe hardy

deadmanwalkin
01-04-2009, 08:21 PM
im tired of edge and hhh holding the title

if they are going to take it off of jeff and give it to edge they better give it to somebody else that either A. Hasnt had it in quite a while or B. give it to somebody new