PDA

View Full Version : Trish Wishes You A Happy New Year

JohnCenaFan28
01-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Trish Stratus posted a blog on the WWE Universe site wishing everyone a happy new year. "I just wanted to send out my wishes to everyone in the wwe universe - I hope everyone had a wonderful year and will enter the new year full of dreams, aspirations, and hope," Stratus wrote. "Here's to a successful, inspired and joyful 2009!"

Source: WNZ

flamesoffury
01-02-2009, 06:45 PM
That's why I love her. She really cares about her fans. :eel:

DUKE NUKEM
01-03-2009, 03:13 AM
very nice thanks for the read Eel

Will
01-03-2009, 04:58 PM
That's why I love her. She really cares about her fans. :eel:

If that were true, we would already have 18 playboy shoots.

flamesoffury
01-03-2009, 08:27 PM
If that were true, we would already have 18 playboy shoots.

She didn't want her looks to overshadow her wrestling ability. You see, she's more of the old school diva where she can actually wrestle and look good instead of just look good. So regardless if her fans wanted 18 playboy shoots or not, she wouldn't have done it and we would still love her. :)

Will
01-03-2009, 09:13 PM
She didn't want her looks to overshadow her wrestling ability. You see, she's more of the old school diva where she can actually wrestle and look good instead of just look good. So regardless if her fans wanted 18 playboy shoots or not, she wouldn't have done it and we would still love her. :)

How is that relevant to her fans now. Unless I have missed something she retired in 2006.

flamesoffury
01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
How is that relevant to her fans now. Unless I have missed something she retired in 2006.

She wrestled on RAW 2 weeks ago and she expressed interest in doing a feud with Beth Phoenix. People retire and come back to work all the time.. Brett favre being the latest example. Why are you even arguing the fact that trish rules? You are losing my <3 will :(