PDA

View Full Version : Will HHH break da record of Ric Flair?

Abhishek_Divekar
06-23-2006, 09:11 AM
I am talking a record which has been created by the legendary Ric flair by holdin the title for 16 times. Till last year HHH was in great form and seemed to break the record. But now, formation of DX has questioned it. As it says that HHH will remain off the world championship quite long.
I think that HHH now deserves to break that record. As his one of the greatest Pro-wrestler of all time.

Ethan Hunt
06-24-2006, 12:30 AM
^ DX is not going to stay for some 5-6 years. It is a matter of 5-6 months....even less than it.

Triple H will win the title when he's in DX for sure. And after that........he will continue to win and win and winnnn!

The Hammer
06-24-2006, 02:14 AM
Yes he will definitly break the record whether he deserves it or not.

Ethan Hunt
06-24-2006, 02:26 AM
^ he deserves it man!

F4L
06-24-2006, 06:26 AM
HHH will not be involved with the WWE Championship for quite awhile, Cena, Edge, RVD, Umaga, and Randy Orton will be the mainstays in the title hunt.

vampiro999
06-24-2006, 06:36 AM
just have to say it for my dad *rip

"how can someone be great if they lost the belt 17 times"

lol just wanted to say something
later

Siddhant
06-24-2006, 07:47 AM
he wont.Ric told him to break it but he said ric's legacy should remain.Now this shows how greedy he is :rolleyes:

Ian Diago
06-24-2006, 10:28 AM
But last week DX is formed...

Adam Copeland2
06-24-2006, 01:09 PM
Had this been asked 2 years ago, I would have said 'HELL YEAH!'. But, now, I don't think he will reach 16, not coz the emergence of DX has and will keep him busy, but coz it's time for other superstars to hold the belt. He will reack close tho, like 14 or 15.

$tu
06-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Meh, methinks he'll hold it a couple more times, but he'll not break or match the records, that's Ric's thing, like Taker's WM streak (which I hope wwe will not kill)

Ethan Hunt
06-24-2006, 06:35 PM
He will break Ric's record for sure. This is very necessary for him to create his own legacy.

All of his career....he's jobbed, he has run away like a coward. So now....its his time and time to bow down to the King

Assassin™
06-25-2006, 05:08 AM
HHH will break the record, not because he's worthy, not because he deserves it, not because he's anywhere close to the elite list of wrestlers who have held the title multiple times, and not because he's better than Ric Flair, but simply because he can. If you had the chance to become an all-time legend and win 17 titles, you would take it. Foget that B.S. about Triple H respecting Flair's legacy. He will probably win 15, wait till Flair croaks, and then win 2 more. Being the egomaniac that he is, he might push it to 20 to make it seem like an impossible task for anyone to ever catch him.

BTW, no matter what notation WWE uses, Triple H has ownly actually won the title in question 5 times, the first of which it was just given to him. Ric Flair has actually held a world title for a total of 19 times. WWE really just makes up the stats that sound better for them and are easier to work with.

Ethan Hunt
06-25-2006, 11:08 AM
But........I have seen him win the title 9 times Assasin. here are his 9 title wins ( once he was handed the belt )
1. Mankind
2. Sixpack Challenge Unforgiven '99
3. Bighsow
4. The Rock
5. Chris Jericho
6. Shawn Michaels
7. Goldberg
8. Randy Orton
9. Elimination Chamber.

Assassin™
06-26-2006, 02:22 AM
You must not have read my post thoroughly. Please at least pay attention to what I post if you are going to try and contradict it.
BTW, no matter what notation WWE uses, Triple H has ownly actually won the title in question 5 times, the first of which it was just given to him.The title in question is the World Heavyweight Championship that Ric Flair won 17 times while in NWA and WCW while it was still supposed to be the undisputed World's chapionship. HHH's first 5 wins were the WWF World Title. His last 5 were after the brand split, which means his wasn't the completely undisputed World Title. WWE has obviously confused a lot of people.

Ethan Hunt
06-26-2006, 03:13 AM
^ my mistake!!!!!

Abhishek_Divekar
07-18-2006, 09:17 PM
HHH is alo planed to win the title from edge