PDA

View Full Version : Kizarny (Minor Spoilers)

John
01-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Last night Kizarny debuted in his first ever match for World Wrestling Entertainment, He Defeated MVP after a wide vary of moves, Opinions?

For me he had a nice colourful moveset, However, You could see the ring-rust. A Flip he performed half-way through the match ended up wrong and dis-jointed. I don't mind him overall, But what do you think?

Layla-Fan
01-04-2009, 06:06 AM
I agree he definitely looked rusty and I would like to see more energy out of him, it seemed like he wasn't in great shape...But the creativity of his Character is great...reminds me of a less corny Doink The Clown

Black Widow
01-05-2009, 06:41 PM
his ddt is the only thing i like about him

JohnCenaFan28
01-05-2009, 10:10 PM
He's awful, let him get a new gimmick and look and start over because he's no good at all. ALso let someone teach him to actually wrestle.

ironicicon
01-07-2009, 05:18 AM
^lol Yeah, he didn't do anything for me either. Maybe he's one of those guys that have to grow on you like Santino did. Seems to me, though, there was a bunch of hype for such a mediocre presentation.

Evil_Munky
01-24-2009, 10:47 PM
I expected a lot more from him. I read up on him, and he sounded like he would be good. I think he just needs to warm-up a little. By the weezay, lol, does anyone else think he looks kinda like Captain Jack Sparrow or am I alone... Also, his attire looked ridiculous in my opinion.