PDA

View Full Version : Soulja boy assaulted

OMEN
01-04-2009, 03:49 PM
A representative for Soulja Boy has confirmed reports the rapper was the victim of assault earlier this week (begs29Dec08).

Unconfirmed reports alleged the star - real name DeAndre Ramone Way - and several of his friends were robbed at gunpoint after six men invaded his Georgia home on Tuesday (30Dec08).

Speculation heightened on Wednesday (31Dec08) after two masked men posted a video, in which they took responsibility for the crime, online. They also boasted of stalking the star at a release party for his new album iSouljaBoyTellem before following him home.

In the two-minute video, the duo blasted reports the hip-hop star was held-up by six attackers, armed with pistols and AK-47s, claiming they burgled the star with a single weapon between them.

A spokesperson for Soulja Boy has now confirmed that "a serious situation" did occur.

The representative refused to provide further details

Tiscali

JohnCenaFan28
01-04-2009, 07:36 PM
I feel sorry for him.

ArJay
01-04-2009, 07:53 PM
HAHAHAHA ...I don't feel sorry...Soulja is a sorry excuse for a rapper...and an even sorrier excuse of a human being. I wonder if Charles Hamilton had anything to do with it? I doubt it though lol

DUKE NUKEM
01-11-2009, 02:09 AM
thanks for the post Omen