PDA

View Full Version : Cole speaks about marriage turmoil

OMEN
01-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Cheryl Cole has been speaking about how she coped with last year's allegations of infidelity by her husband, footballer Ashley Cole.

In an interview in the February edition of Vogue, which is due out this Thursday, Cole reportedly describes the allegations as "horrendous".

According to The Sun and The Daily Mail, in the Vogue interview Cole says: "Ashley's young and he's got a young mentality - for his age anyway.
"He's learning. He has a beautiful soul, he's a really nice guy and I'm not stupid, you know. I'm really not."

She continues: "I know what I'm doing. I've had enough knocks in the past to know what the circumstances are, and I'm happy. If other people aren't, then that's their problem."

In the interview, the Vogue cover star also talks about her battle to control her weight in 2003.

She says: "I remember being in Selfridges and taking these size 28s into the changing room and not being able to get them on, and then getting on the scales and crying because I was nine-and-a-half stone. Nine-and-a-half stone when I'm only 5ft 3in.

"Jennifer Aniston was doing something called the Atkins Diet at the time and I thought I'd give it a try.

"The record company had just moved us into this hotel called K West and I remember I ate the same thing from room service - chicken in cream sauce with a couple of carrots - every night, for weeks, and I just felt horrible. But I was on this mission."

RTE

John
01-05-2009, 04:19 PM
wow, thanks for the news.

JohnCenaFan28
01-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks for posting.